FS: Tranny parts

I would like to have your tranny pan. It will fit a 93' AOD as a direct fit replacement and it has a drain plug!? yippie!!! I've been searching for one of those. 120$ shipped to 76802? PM asap please. Thanks.

Oh, one other question. Is it possible to have a bung installed for temp gauge connection? Or is there a better location for the sending unit?

Last edited:
Shipping a couple times across the country, what would you charge for such a service? Would it not be better to weld?

Why weld when it has a boss for it, I sold the pan and offer the service free with purchase of the pan so there is no charge I just need to know what size hole you need and it is easier if you send a prepaid shipping label. I'll hand it to UPS and be done in minutes.
Alan

Well, I don't know. But I do know I believe you. It's an autometer with a 1/8" sender. It also comes with 3/8" and 1/2" adapters, so one of those sizes I suppose. :) Let's do this thing then. Now if only ftuner would read this thread :) I shall pm him. I assume he knows where to find you, so I'll just have him send it to you and I will pay you for the shipping to me. Not real sure I have the required info to send a label. Btw. I appreciate ya. Thanks.

Mike

Booo I built my AOD back in january otherwise id buy but maybe I got a friend who ill be building an aod for gotta ask him if he wants them

I still have the above convertor for anyone that is interested. This will work in AOD's from other cars as well, just not the tbirds.

Fraser

Back