Parting out two 96 birds, lots of stuff

paintme205

Well seeing as how I have four birds and two mustangs in my city driveway, I am thinnning the herd a little in an effort to produce two really nice cars.

One with red exterior and gray cloth interior
One with dark blue exterior and saddle interior
Pretty much any part you need other than an intake manifold is available. P.M. or ask on here what you are looking for along with your zip and I will get you a quote.

Parts do not include shipping or paypal fee unless otherwise noted.
Set of JBA headers for v8 that are cracked around EGR tube but can be repaired. $70 shipped.
Stock set of v8 springs, 55K miles. $65 shipped with paypal fee included.
Mark 8 aluminum 1 piece driveshaft ____ 100 shipped
Mark 8 pistons and connecting rods still assembled. Great condition and perfect for a recession buster build. ___90 or 45 shipped for all pistons or all connecting rods.
Rear corner lights ______18 for both.
LED tails ______ 40 for both
RED spoiler with brake light ______70
Amazingly nice gray cloth seats front and back ___90 for all three or 60 for just fronts, local only to 73505
console top still opens smoothly __23
grey seat belts all four ____25
door controls drivers 15 passenger 10 or 22 for both
drivers side seat trim (slightly scuffed) ___20
Passenger side seat trim ___22
Visors no rips or tears excellent condition ___40 for both. Prefer not to seperate.
Mark 8 flexplate _______19
Radiator (has push through temp sender in it but didn't leak) _____30
AC Condenser that mounts in front of radiator__________25
4.6 engine harness ___________55 shipped
LOCAL ONLY STUFF: Hood 25, fender or bumper 15, Trunk lid 25
17 inch Cobra R rims with good tires 300 OBO. Local only unless you don't mind paying $125 in shipping costs.
2 newer style 97 rims with no tires. Perfect for drag wheels. 100 shipped.
Complete 4.6 exhaust from stock manifolds (or JBA's)_to tips with dynomax mufflers and true duals 2 1/2 inch. Also has 2 high flow cats (one each pipe) for 300.00 local. I will ship if you don't mind me cutting it in 4 foot long sections which I think I would only need to do once. PM me an email for pics.

aluminumdriveshaft1.jpg

stocksprings.jpg

1011348.jpg

consoletopandac.jpg

doorcontrols.jpg

seatsurrounds.jpg

visorsfront.jpg

visorsback.jpg

Last edited:
How much for front spindles and gas tank?

30 for the gas tank plus shipping Let me know your zip and I can get you a quote.

The spindles I am keeping until the engine / trans is pulled out so I can roll it around if needed. I will check back with you in a couple weeks.

price on driver's side rear caliper to 19468. Also can you post a picture of it.

Thanks
Ken

25 shipped to your door through fedex and you cover the paypal fee ($0.75)

I will get you a picture tonight. Do you need the bracket as well or just the caliper?

Bump....for more parts added.

Bump.

I have good rear calipers and knuckles if someone wants to do a disc brake swap. I also have the newer style front spindles if anyone is interested.

I am interested in the front spindles. How much shipped to 43410?

Late model gas tank shields and straps shipped to michigan 48185 - LMK need the tank straps and heat shields to put my true dual system on this early Cougar.Thanks!
Bob anyone out there with a sloppy cam for a 3.8SC?:confused:

Back