Parts wanted/for sale at the Shootout?

I'm looking for one of the coin holders that will replace a foglight/firm ride switch on a 94-95 SC. I know these coin holders came standard in the consoles of the 94-95 LX.

0912012203.jpg

This is what you mean right? You can have one. If anyone wants the other one they can have it as well.

I have grey interior pieces, early car. Minty visors, glove box door, some trim pieces. Passive belt motors and tracks, a steering column and wheel. some cracked rear trunk tails, stock air box junk, sun roof glass, jbl sub box with amp and a 6x9 in it:rolleyes:. AOD dip stick tube, engine oil pickup tube. Polished stock IC top. Probably more stuff, ask.

Dipstick

Does anyone have a dipstick they can bring to the shootout.

Just need the dipstick, not the entire tube.

PM if you have one, so we can meet up. I should be there Friday evening around 6:00pm

Smitty

I am interested in the MAF.

-Also, I have an extra 8-rib 10% pulley I may decide to sell.
-I definitely have an extra late-model blower with plenum and stock pulley. There is a little bit of play in it when you turn it though, and the rotor coating is about 50% flaked off. But you know the square port case is good!
-I have a used set of Richmond 3.55 ring and pinion gears for 8.8" rear. IMAGE: http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/driftingthunder/0614011758.jpg
-I have a set of four 18 x 8" Kazera KZ-T rims (5 x 4.25 pattern) I can bring, one of them was repaired, but holds air great. I've been driving on them daily for a couple months and also went on a trip to Toledo, OH on them recently. Fair condition with a few dings and scuffs that I did not cause, but alas, they are there but they still look decent. I will include the proper lug nuts, key, and hub spacers. Just not the look I'm going for so I would sell them if someone wants them. I can get more pictures if need be. IMAGE: http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/driftingthunder/01a0709011352.jpg

I think that's all I got... make offers! :)
Just a quick update, I decided to not sell the pulley.
-I don't know what the late model (square port) blowers have been selling for, but if $100 is fair I'd let it and the plenum go. If not then talk me down!
-I'd sell the Richmond 3.55 gears for $75.
-I'd like to get $300 out of the wheels, but I need to make room in my garage so...
-I also have a chrome hot air intake kit thingy with couplers and a cone filter. I think the pipe is like 2.5" it's a pretty wussy setup but if someone wants to replace their stock tube I'd sell this for like $20 (lol).

Digging through some small stuff ... these are all NOS pieces:

L/S corner taillamp for 92-95 SC
grille emblem for 89-93
L/S power door lock actuator all years
L/S mirror glass all years
hood support strut
roof moulding strips
various door (carpet) edge scuff plates
may have a complete set of side skirt attachment plates, have to see if I can find all of the pieces
some other assorted trim bits that I will bring if possible

Not sure how much room we'll have in Alan's car for bringing this stuff down, so send me a p.m. if there is something in this list that you definitely want.

thx,
Ed

Last edited:
ok too tired to read this thread right now.....

we need for the shootout

93 compatible oil dipstick TUBE, tube onlyand
looking for a door lock actuator

and small pass side skirt (any color)

find me at the shootout:)

look for the black bird with etched/frosted bird on back window

mel

Last edited:
I have several late model fuel tanks if anyone needs one, they are almost impossible to ship and a common upgrade to the older cars.
Alan

Back