Parts wanted/for sale at the Shootout?

Mercutio

SCCoA Member
Anyone looking for any parts at the shootout, or have any to sell? Save on shipping, etc.

WTB:

I'm looking for one of the coin holders that will replace a foglight/firm ride switch on a 94-95 SC. I know these coin holders came standard in the consoles of the 94-95 LX.

For sale:

Make me an offer. I'm just trying to recoup some travel costs with this stuff, not get rich.

Complete 3.27 TL differential in iron case
1 set grey tweed SC seats, front and rear
1-3/8 front sway bar w/bushings. Most of the powdercoating has flaked off.
1 set stock SC wheels
1 set stock LX fanblades
1 used 99/01 Cobra throttle body
92 decklid in good shape (red)
Taurus SHO 150 mph speedo (for the 96-97 guys)
2 sets IC tubes
1 polished shroud/fan for double IC setup
1 stock pusher fan
1 unused 7-inch SPAL electric fan
4 stock JBL speakers. I have no way of testing them, but if they don't work I'll give a refund.
Most of a gray 92 interior. If there's a specific part you need, let me know.
1 unused set of splined tuner-style lugnuts w/key. I won these in a raffle at the Shootout last year, but they won't work w/my Mustang hubs.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a complete kit for black interior (89-93) manual seatbelt swap.

I'll have a few parts for sale too...gotta take inventory first. :)

I have a bunch of stuff I could drag out as well:

MP2 with MP Plenum and MP Top (Plenum and Top Chromed)
Chromed and polished inside stock IC Tubes
Ripper Shifter
'94 5-speed TX with fresh rebuild maybe 2k miles and 10 passes on it
McLeod Aluminum Flywheel
Flaming River Steering Joint
Addco 1-1/4" Sway Bars
B&M Hammer Reverse Pattern Ratcheting shifter for Automatic

Anybody have the box in the trunk that controls the auto-ride system? For a '94. I'm pretty sure mine's shot.

I too have a box or more o'stuff. Lots of little things. Maybe I will throw them in the trunk if I can make room and see if anyone needs anything.

Ira

Anybody have the box in the trunk that controls the auto-ride system? For a '94. I'm pretty sure mine's shot.

I too have a box or more o'stuff. Lots of little things. Maybe I will throw them in the trunk if I can make room and see if anyone needs anything.

Ira

Ira, I might have one from a 92. Let me take a look. If I can find it, I'll post the part number, and people smarter than me can tell us if it will work on a 94.

EDIT: FOUND IT.

Part number F1SF-18B008-BA. Looks just like an ECU and has code R5BA on it, but has "RCNTL" printed on the sticker, leading me to believe it is the ride control box.

Last edited:
i sent mine to the scrap yard like a month ago Ira. u coulda had it for freeeeeeeeeee. gangstas dont use ARC......ughhh sry i shoulda asked!

Ira, I might have one from a 92. Let me take a look. If I can find it, I'll post the part number, and people smarter than me can tell us if it will work on a 94.

Part number F1SF-18B008-BA. Looks just like an ECU and has code R5BA on it, but has "RCNTL" printed on the sticker, leading me to believe it is the ride control box.

I will pull it apart and get the part number this weekend. Thanks Will.

Ira

I will pull it apart and get the part number this weekend. Thanks Will.

Ira

If not and it looks just like a EEC, I just gave one to David Dalke that I won in a parking lot raffle...at this time he doesn't know he has it as it was packed in a box with other items that he picked up yesterday.

For sale: empty aluminum mark VIII pumpkin with stock cover - $100 (~20 lbs lighter than a iron one)

Spoiler for sale, Painted BLue...Two pedestal style. $85.00
I have some early style wheels if someone needs a set for slicks or somthing I only have three so I can sell them in singles.
Stock heads I got also, M90 rotor packs, cases, snout.

Brand new size XL 2009 shootout Tshirt. $20

I got 2 and this one has been hiding in my drawer since then.

New frpp 3.73 trac loc pumpkin

Change of plans. New, unused aluminum with speedo gear. 500.00 delivered to shootout.:cool:

Last edited:
For sale: empty aluminum mark VIII pumpkin with stock cover - $100 (~20 lbs lighter than a iron one)

I am also interested in the pumpkin if your other lead doesn't pan out

I am also in the market for:

Engine K member
Front bumper cover for 94/95 SC (preferably one that has not had front licence plate)
Radiator cradle
Instrument cluster bezel
Radio bezel
Auto shifter bezel
Mark VIII LCA's

Last edited:

Mine says F2SF-18B008-AA and RC7A. Guess it isn't the same but thanks for trying. I should probably just unplug it for now.

Ira

I'll be bringing the following parts to the Shootout to sell.

87mm Pro-M/Granatelli chrome bullet MAF (calibrated for 50# injectors) $150

3.5" MP chrome intake pipe (small rub mark from hood) $50 (includes silicone couplings and clamps) (SOLD)

S&B Powerstack air filter with inverted cone 4" ID x 7" Conical $25

Autometer dual gauge pillar pod (for 89-93 SC w/passive restraint) $20

David

PS: If 95mm TB is installed prior to shootout I'll also be bringing a Polished 85mm TB for $200

Last edited:
I may have a C&L 85mm tuner MAF, 3.5" Magnum Powers intake tube with clamps and couplers, and a large cone filter to fit that may have 4000 miles on it and is like new.

Back