Parts wanted/for sale at the Shootout?

If one of you guys winds up winning this little slap fight I have an Addco rear bar for the looser.

I think I asked what you wanted for your Addco bars and haven't gotten an answer yet. Also would like a price from Will for his front Addco sway bar. Come on guys! My PM box is full I know so either name a price here, email me : fastest35th@yahoo.com, or bring the parts to the shootout with a price in mind and we will go from there.

Shane

Cool that works for me Brian! Thanks.

Still need to hear from you Will about the front Addco bar that you have.

Shane

Much need to make the Hurst fit? Any pictures?

I needed to make up a new mounting plate for the transmission tunnel since the stock one is shaped like a tub and I needed it to be flat but other than that the installation was pretty easy. Of course I had already gone through the headache of reworking the neutral safety and backup light wiring with the other shifter so that part was easy.

It's going to take a bunch of work to make the console look nice again, I'm certain my current hack would not fly on your car but the shifter itself is pretty compact, definately alot less complex than the racheting thing.

I don't have any pics but I could take some this weekend if you would like.

I also have 15" aluminum mini spares with bias ply hoosier skinnys. 300, drilled for either bird or stang pattern.

Also have a good condition stock intercooler with an 8" (I think) fan, and a pair of fatshaft rear axle shafts. Probably won't bring these down unless someone specifically speaks up for them ahead of time. $50 for the IC and fan, $50 for the shafts?

cheers
Ed N.

I would still really like to find one of the LX console-style coin holders to replace my firm ride switch. If you have one, please bring it.

Brian, how much money are you looking to get for your '94 5spd transmission?

Mercutio, still would love a price on the 1 3/8 front sway bar with bushings that you are trying to get rid of.

Shane

Brian:

Does the transmion grind in any gears?

If not I'll take it and both bars. Make sure it doesn't have any fluid in it for me please.

Shane

Transmission worked perfectly....I removed it to install a C4 not because of any issues with the transmission. I'll load it all up for you, see you in a couple weeks.

Brian, how much money are you looking to get for your '94 5spd transmission?

Mercutio, still would love a price on the 1 3/8 front sway bar with bushings that you are trying to get rid of.

Shane

Shane, I emailed you on that bar after your last request, but perhaps it didn't get to your inbox. $50.

Back