13" cobra pbr brake calipers and brackets - Powder Coated w/matching rotors

PearlBird

Newly rebuilt Cobra calipers with raised "Cobra" lettering.

Right now they are bare metal uncoated. If you want them in this condition
- $350.00
or powder coated in your color of powder. You can choose to have the letters in a different color than the base.
- $400.00

13" slotted and drilled rotors mustang bolt pattern $100.00 bare or $150.00 coated any color.

I have alot of these ready to be coated, I am starting an exchange program for the actual mustang cobra cars at my website www.EngineeredCoating.com.

If you already have some cobra calipers and want to particapate in the exchange program see the information there. You can save $200.00

Thanks,

Attachments

• Cobra cal.jpg
    Cobra cal.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 3,997
  • 10thcalipers.jpg
    10thcalipers.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 8,582
Last edited:
OK I have a few questions. Do you have a set of caliper mounts for sell? I already have the cobra calipers that I would like to have powder coated red but will not waste the money on them unless I can get the mounts. And on your rotors that you have for sell. Do you have the tbird bolt pattern or is it just the mustang pattern that is available?

Great questions!

The rotors are the mustang bolt pattern.

I can supply you just powder coated brackets for $200, if you send me your calipers and I can coat them all at the same time, I will do it all for $300

Hubs

For the caliper and the rotors i will have to get mustang hubs correct. Do u have those also to purchase with the calipers and rotors or do i have to get them separate. 1 more question? Total amount for the calipers, brackets, and rotors please and thank you

GHOSTXR7,

If you want to use your existing wheels, you will need rotors in the tbird bolt pattern.

If you want to take this opportunity to upgrade to mustange bolt pattern then yes you can use mustang rotors and hubs.

I can supply two front hub assemblys, new, for $100.

For the calipers, brackets, and rotors it will be $550, +$100 for hubs.

What color did you want the parts to be? Check out my website for some inspiration.

very nice, i'll be in for a set black on black with white cobra letters.

You can always buy the rotors and have them redrilled for the thunderbird bolt pattern.

They havent been drilled twice already have they?

chris

This is really cool, I'm very interested in your swap program.

Do you pcoat the brackets as well? Can I have any color and/or finish I want? I have a specific combo in my head and since my car is down for a while this is the perfect time to do it.

What condition are the received calipers in?

bigpoppa822,

I can accomodate any color combination you can think up, Yes the brackets will be coated as well. Calipers I receive in for cores need to have come off a functioning car. If they are siezed up I wouldn't consider them a full core, but may offer some discount for them. Any caliper I recieve in is fully rebuilt/honed and gets new seals and boots + hardware.

XxslowpokexX,
What type of performace coating did you have in mind. I am open to anything if the market is there. Ceramic? If your car is a road race car, that would be a good option for durability.

Last edited:
bigpoppa822,

I can accomodate any color combination you can think up, Yes the brackets will be coated as well. Calipers I receive in for cores need to have come off a functioning car. If they are siezed up I wouldn't consider them a full core, but may offer some discount for them. Any caliper I recieve in is fully rebuilt/honed and gets new seals and boots + hardware.

XxslowpokexX,
What type of performace coating did you have in mind. I am open to anything if the market is there. Ceramic? If your car is a road race car, that would be a good option for durability.

They have heat dissipating coatings. I know swaintech had a service for calipers. Look into it

For an example of the quality Engineered Coating provides here are some 19" 3-piece wheels we dis-assembled and coated for a bmw.

Attachments

• IMAG0157.jpg
    IMAG0157.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 1,688
  • IMAG0163.jpg
    IMAG0163.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 1,609
  • IMAG0165.jpg
    IMAG0165.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 1,695
Last edited:
Colors

Pearlbird
well i am painting the car a nice gloss black so i would suspect i want a color dat is goin to be offset from the car maybe a blue with black lettering. I will check out your website to see what can be done.

GHOSTXR7,

That sound like a nice color scheme. Keep in mind the color examples on my website might make up %10 of the colors I can actually get. If you can dream it, I can coat it that color.

Re

Not really fond of the name hahahahahaha but i think the sparkle sky blue with the rest black would make me rather happy especially with me trying to find a nice black rim to have it peeking from.

For an example of the quality Engineered Coating provides here are some 19" 3-piece wheels we dis-assembled and coated for a bmw.

Did those rims have a silicone seal where teh halves meet teh center. Ive wante dto get my simmons repowdercoated but unsure if I should pull em apart!

Did those rims have a silicone seal where teh halves meet teh center. Ive wante dto get my simmons repowdercoated but unsure if I should pull em apart!

You have a set of Simmons?
gesture038.gif

Take a peek here for rebuilding 3pc wheels, all you have to do is put new sealant on and make sure you follow torque specs on the bolts (and have the right socket for them). http://www.wheel-whores.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43&sid=7f8795efc90e5dd1a9f8a33dadb53374

Sorry to threadjack.

You have a set of Simmons?
gesture038.gif

Take a peek here for rebuilding 3pc wheels, all you have to do is put new sealant on and make sure you follow torque specs on the bolts (and have the right socket for them). http://www.wheel-whores.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43&sid=7f8795efc90e5dd1a9f8a33dadb53374

Sorry to threadjack.
Damon is not the only one with Simmons wheels :cool:
garage_attachment.php

I'll definitely check out the link.

As for Cobra brakes, I may eventually have to consider the exchange program. My Cobra brakes have been on my car for at least 10 years and think it's time for a color change :)

Back