Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: Shootout Hotel info

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Posts
    20,886

    Shootout Hotel info

    Accommodations:

    Both hotels share the same parking lot and this is the same place we stayed a few years ago.

    Fairfield Inn
    2500 Paramount Place
    Fairborn, OH 45324
    (937) 427-0800


    Hampton Inn
    2550 Paramount Place
    Fairborn, OH 45324
    (937) 429-5505


    For reservations call one of the above listed numbers. Our group is "SC Shootout".

    Group rate is $89/night all rooms. Most rooms are double beds but if you don't need a double bed please ask for a single bed so as to save the double beds for those who need them.
    35 rooms have been reserved for the Sept. 23th to 25th between the two hotels. If you want to stay longer (Sunday night) then you'll want to book early!

    See this link for more Shootout info.

    http://www.sc-shootout.com/EventInfo2011.htm

    David
    1991 SC AOD 4.2..2.3 Whipple..........10.910 @ 125.61
    2016 SRT Challenger Hellcat...............707HP/650TQ

    My Garage

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    6,368
    Apparently the contract isn't in the Fairfield's computer system yet. I was advised to call back tomorrow or Saturday.
    Kurt K (e-mail)
    SCCoA Member #: 443
    '92 SC AOD -- 11.521s @ 116.748mph, 2.0 AR power
    . . . . . . . . . -- 13.547s @ 101.01 mph, only w/ bolt-ons
    '95 SC 5spd -- All Stock, except 17" Simmons wheels.
    '90 SC 35th Anny 5spd -- 3rd owner, 16k miles
    2 '89 XR7 5spd's -- on their way out, really!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    6,157
    Quote Originally Posted by David Neibert View Post
    Accommodations:

    Both hotels share the same parking lot and this is the same place we stayed a few years ago.

    Fairfield Inn
    2500 Paramount Place
    Fairborn, OH 45324
    (937) 427-0800


    Hampton Inn
    2550 Paramount Place
    Fairborn, OH 45324
    (937) 429-5505


    For reservations call one of the above listed numbers. Our group is "SC Shootout".

    Group rate is $89/night all rooms. Most rooms are double beds but if you don't need a double bed please ask for a single bed so as to save the double beds for those who need them.
    35 rooms have been reserved for the Sept. 23th to 25th between the two hotels. If you want to stay longer (Sunday night) then you'll want to book early!

    See this link for more Shootout info.

    http://www.sc-shootout.com/EventInfo2011.htm

    David
    Hampton has no double beds and Fairfield is confused and couldnt seem to book me a room. They said I now have a reservation but didnt even take my credit card information

    Ken

    93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY 11793
    Posts
    5,112
    Well you certainly aren't going to not follow up on that, even if they gave you a confirmation number right?

    I too spoke with the Fairfield Inn about an hour ago and was promised a call back after the lady I spoke with had a chance to "speak to someone" about our group info. Apparently it isn't in the computer yet.

    Ira

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    6,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Ira R. View Post
    Well you certainly aren't going to not follow up on that, even if they gave you a confirmation number right?

    I too spoke with the Fairfield Inn about an hour ago and was promised a call back after the lady I spoke with had a chance to "speak to someone" about our group info. Apparently it isn't in the computer yet.

    Ira
    I called back and they didnt have me in the system. Now I am with a reservation # and everything so I in for the shootout. I think they got is together and hopefully everyone will have smooth sailing

    Ken

    93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    1,689

    Fairfield issue

    Just made my reservation at Fairfield Inn and the lady (Rebecca) could not find a listing for our group anywhere. It seems we are not listed in there system as a group with blocked off rooms.

    She was however able to search and find another reservation using the SC as a search option and found it, but again we are not listed as a group in there system.

    Not sure about Hampton Inn. Rebecca said there is no way to really fix it, other than to hope some of the "good" desk clerks no how to search and find the informaiton to get the room at the group rate.

    Jusy some FYI.

    See you all soon...................hopefully!


    Smitty
    Venetian Blue 1995 5 Spd...............No ET
    Orange Crush Pearl 1995 Auto SC........11.175 @ 121.85 MPH
    462.54 rwhp, 461.42 tq
    Garage:http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v..._vehicle&id=13

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY 11793
    Posts
    5,112
    Well they certainly don't have it together yet, but they're getting there. Reservation made, group rate guaranteed even though they still don't have the group in the system.

    So I guess I'm coming too.

    Ira

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    6,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Ira R. View Post
    Well they certainly don't have it together yet, but they're getting there. Reservation made, group rate guaranteed even though they still don't have the group in the system.

    So I guess I'm coming too.

    Ira

    You better be there We need more whitehair wisdom sort of guys there And when you leave make sure you drop by and pick up Damon, dont you guys live next door to each other?

    Ken

    93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY 11793
    Posts
    5,112
    Whitehair wisdom? That's funny. You mean old, fat and slow right?? lol

    Well, in Nebraska I guess we would be considered neighbors, but here in THE CITY we're probably about 30 minutes from each other. lol

    Ira

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    6,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Ira R. View Post
    Whitehair wisdom? That's funny. You mean old, fat and slow right?? lol

    Well, in Nebraska I guess we would be considered neighbors, but here in THE CITY we're probably about 30 minutes from each other. lol

    Ira
    30 minutes in NY city is like 2 or 3 blocks isnt it

    93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    6,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Ira R. View Post
    Whitehair wisdom? That's funny. You mean old, fat and slow right?? lol

    Well, in Nebraska I guess we would be considered neighbors, but here in THE CITY we're probably about 30 minutes from each other. lol

    Ira
    Double post
    Last edited by kenewagner; 08-18-2011 at 04:23 PM. Reason: double post

    93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Posts
    20,886
    I just booked my room at the Hampton Inn...No problem, very smooth transaction.

    David
    1991 SC AOD 4.2..2.3 Whipple..........10.910 @ 125.61
    2016 SRT Challenger Hellcat...............707HP/650TQ

    My Garage

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ottawa, Ohio
    Posts
    5,395
    I booked mine also at the Hampton without a problem.
    SCCoA Member#: 2515
    1990 SC AOD 2.1L Kenne Bell
    11.676 @ 121.35 mph
    506hp/478tq
    My Garage

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Southwest of Kansas City
    Posts
    2,264
    Just booked my room at the Fairfield.
    Jim, SCCoA Member#: 2789

    "cuz Jim has mad skillz, yo!" Melon.
    "You guys crack me up talking about nitrous when you don't even know if you can keep it together on gasoline." XR7 Dave
    "I didn't break it, I found it's weakness."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    7,333
    Anyone want to get a double with me. I do need a Cott for my friend thats coming. But you get to sleep on the nice bed ofcourse.

    PM me if interested. I dont smell too bad, and dont snore.

    Money just became tight as usual for me.. , Or maybe I am just cheap.
    1994 Supercoupe 5spd Custom, first to buy a 2.1L Big Bore Kenne Bell Twin Screw for an SC
    Old numbers on 1.7l AR SC: 415WHP off the bottle-12.2535 @112.18 off the bottle. Best TQ to date 516ft/lbs, New numbers 480whp on dream crusher.
    1990 35th 5spd 2011 Carlisle 1st place class winner. 12.9@108MPH 1.9
    2013 GT/CS 5.0L FRPP 2.3l Whipplecharged family weekend car
    2005 SAAB 9-3 Aero 2.0L TURBO Work Mule

Similar Threads

  1. 2008 SC Shootout -- info announced
    By fast Ed in forum Super Coupe Club of Ontario
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 09:41 PM
  2. 2008 SC Shootout Rules Revisions and other info....
    By XR7 Dave in forum SCCoA Events
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 08:57 PM
  3. Thanks to all the Sponsors to the SC Shootout
    By 007_SuperCoupe in forum Non Technical Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 07:20 AM
  4. 2002 MN-12 Nationals Info! UPDATED 3/05/02
    By Boostman23 in forum SCCoA Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2002, 04:09 PM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-23-2002, 03:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •