Shootout Hotel info

David Neibert

SCCoA Admin
Accommodations:

Both hotels share the same parking lot and this is the same place we stayed a few years ago.

Fairfield Inn
2500 Paramount Place
Fairborn, OH 45324
(937) 427-0800

Hampton Inn
2550 Paramount Place
Fairborn, OH 45324
(937) 429-5505

For reservations call one of the above listed numbers. Our group is "SC Shootout".

Group rate is $89/night all rooms. Most rooms are double beds but if you don't need a double bed please ask for a single bed so as to save the double beds for those who need them.
35 rooms have been reserved for the Sept. 23th to 25th between the two hotels. If you want to stay longer (Sunday night) then you'll want to book early!

See this link for more Shootout info.

http://www.sc-shootout.com/EventInfo2011.htm

David

Apparently the contract isn't in the Fairfield's computer system yet. I was advised to call back tomorrow or Saturday.

Accommodations:

Both hotels share the same parking lot and this is the same place we stayed a few years ago.

Fairfield Inn
2500 Paramount Place
Fairborn, OH 45324
(937) 427-0800

Hampton Inn
2550 Paramount Place
Fairborn, OH 45324
(937) 429-5505

For reservations call one of the above listed numbers. Our group is "SC Shootout".

Group rate is $89/night all rooms. Most rooms are double beds but if you don't need a double bed please ask for a single bed so as to save the double beds for those who need them.
35 rooms have been reserved for the Sept. 23th to 25th between the two hotels. If you want to stay longer (Sunday night) then you'll want to book early!

See this link for more Shootout info.

http://www.sc-shootout.com/EventInfo2011.htm

David

Hampton has no double beds and Fairfield is confused and couldnt seem to book me a room. They said I now have a reservation but didnt even take my credit card information:confused:

Ken

Well you certainly aren't going to not follow up on that, even if they gave you a confirmation number right?

I too spoke with the Fairfield Inn about an hour ago and was promised a call back after the lady I spoke with had a chance to "speak to someone" about our group info. Apparently it isn't in the computer yet.

Ira

Well you certainly aren't going to not follow up on that, even if they gave you a confirmation number right?

I too spoke with the Fairfield Inn about an hour ago and was promised a call back after the lady I spoke with had a chance to "speak to someone" about our group info. Apparently it isn't in the computer yet.

Ira

I called back and they didnt have me in the system. Now I am with a reservation # and everything so I in for the shootout. I think they got is together and hopefully everyone will have smooth sailing:D

Ken

Fairfield issue

Just made my reservation at Fairfield Inn and the lady (Rebecca) could not find a listing for our group anywhere. It seems we are not listed in there system as a group with blocked off rooms.

She was however able to search and find another reservation using the SC as a search option and found it, but again we are not listed as a group in there system.

Not sure about Hampton Inn. Rebecca said there is no way to really fix it, other than to hope some of the "good" desk clerks no how to search and find the informaiton to get the room at the group rate.

Jusy some FYI.

See you all soon...................hopefully!

Smitty

Well they certainly don't have it together yet, but they're getting there. Reservation made, group rate guaranteed even though they still don't have the group in the system.

So I guess I'm coming too.

Ira

Well they certainly don't have it together yet, but they're getting there. Reservation made, group rate guaranteed even though they still don't have the group in the system.

So I guess I'm coming too.

Ira

You better be there;) We need more whitehair wisdom sort of guys there:D And when you leave make sure you drop by and pick up Damon, dont you guys live next door to each other?

Ken

Whitehair wisdom? That's funny. You mean old, fat and slow right?? lol

Well, in Nebraska I guess we would be considered neighbors, but here in THE CITY we're probably about 30 minutes from each other. lol

Ira

Well, in Nebraska I guess we would be considered neighbors, but here in THE CITY we're probably about 30 minutes from each other. lol

Ira

30 minutes in NY city is like 2 or 3 blocks isnt it:rolleyes:

Ira

Double post

Last edited:
Anyone want to get a double with me. I do need a Cott for my friend thats coming. But you get to sleep on the nice bed ofcourse.

PM me if interested. I dont smell too bad, and dont snore.

Money just became tight as usual for me.. :rolleyes: , Or maybe I am just cheap. :eek:

Made my reservations for friday and saturday nights at the Hampton as well.... looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Back