Shootout Hotel info

Got me in, guy that did it said hed be there tomorrow night also, said "i can make things happen" and if someone gets stuck to try calling now or tomorrow night.

Corey

I just got a room at the Hampton, but it's a king. I can change it to a double queen. Let me know!

I just noticed you post. I am interested, as i stated i got a friend, just need floor space to sleep. If you can still switch that be great. We will split it three ways. Pm me

I just noticed you post. I am interested, as i stated i got a friend, just need floor space to sleep. If you can still switch that be great. We will split it three ways. Pm me

I'll call right now and ask and update

Update: They changed it to a double queen. I'll send you a PM

Last edited:
Looks like I'll be staying were we did last year cause these sorry a$$ hotel people, I called a little bit ago she said we got rooms on any floor this is at fairfeild, any how I had a semi emergency wife sisters car died any how I call back talk to some one else and the dumb jack a$$ said all we got is queen, so I want be around much at the event

Robert

Looks like I'll be staying were we did last year cause these sorry a$$ hotel people, I called a little bit ago she said we got rooms on any floor this is at fairfeild, any how I had a semi emergency wife sisters car died any how I call back talk to some one else and the dumb jack a$$ said all we got is queen, so I want be around much at the event

Robert

Robert,

Why does the hotel only having queen beds, mean you won't be around much at the event ?? If you need more space a roll away bed can sometimes be supplied by hotel or you can pick up an air matress at Walmart.

David

Because I've got 4 people coming with me, it's just the point that someone Lyed and that really pisses me off, I got one up the street, I'm in severe knee pain so I want be doing much walking at all, it's to the point my good knee is just tired but I'm coming, knee surgery is the 28th this will be my second surgery the first idiot just made it worse, but I really wanna be there I should have a room on the first floor but we will see

Because I've got 4 people coming with me, it's just the point that someone Lyed and that really pisses me off, I got one up the street, I'm in severe knee pain so I want be doing much walking at all, it's to the point my good knee is just tired but I'm coming, knee surgery is the 28th this will be my second surgery the first idiot just made it worse, but I really wanna be there I should have a room on the first floor but we will see

Robert,

Glad to hear your still attending. Hope they do a better job fixing your knee this time around. I've got a problem with one of my feet but I'm afraid to let the orthopedioc surgeon start cutting on me. Heard too many horror stories about unnecessary operations.

See you this weekend.

David

Homewood Suites has rooms

Got us a room at
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
2750 Presidential Dr.
Fairborn, OH
Tel: 1 937-429-0600

Located right behind the other two hotels. Got it for $119 it's a king suite with kitchenette and a pull out on the sofa. Yes we were late registering at hotels...because the GUYS didn't do it :rolleyes: and I get in trouble for "planning to much" :eek:

Got us a room at
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson)
2750 Presidential Dr.
Fairborn, OH
Tel: 1 937-429-0600

Located right behind the other two hotels. Got it for $119 it's a king suite with kitchenette and a pull out on the sofa. Yes we were late registering at hotels...because the GUYS didn't do it :rolleyes: and I get in trouble for "planning to much" :eek:

I still need a hotel, too. Is that per night? That's tooo priiicceeeyyy!

I might have space in my room if someone doesn't show up.

I'll have a buddy with me and I'm not down to spoon with dudes. You think they have those portable beds still? I would be down if we can get one of those.

Cool. So I can plan on splitting a room with my nemesis?

As of now I think there are spose to be 4 people in my room. If one doesn't get his chit straight then there will be 2, cause he is bringing his GF.

I guess I won't be in the room friday night, cause I'll be helping cook the pig.:D

I don't see why 1 more can't cram in if need be. Its a king bed so there is pleny of room to stay away from a spoon situation. But just remember I'm the great white ninja.:cool:

Casey,
I have a room at the Fairfield Inn with 2 double beds. I'll split the cost if you don't snore.............:eek:

Back