2011 SC Shootout Details released!

XR7 Dave

Check the website www.sc-shootout.com for details and registration info. Registration is NOW OPEN.

Any questions post up in the SC Shootout Forum or on our Facebook page. The Countdown has begun - 1 month to go!

Registered as well. Hope dave posts up who is registered and whos is not so we can start calling the slackers out:D

Ken

Last edited:
Just checking, but I was reading and saw that one has to be chosen for the dyno competition. I was wondering if I qualify for it?

Thanks for clearing this up!

Just checking, but I was reading and saw that one has to be chosen for the dyno competition. I was wondering if I qualify for it?

Thanks for clearing this up!

Basically it means that we have limited time available on the dyno so if we get too many people registered for the dyno then some people will get their money refunded at our discretion. So wash your car this time.

Registered, and ready for some more Pro Street action.... aka Ken, will be my first round opponent again for like the 3rd or 4th year in a row.:p

Registered, and ready for some more Pro Street action.... aka Ken, will be my first round opponent again for like the 3rd or 4th year in a row.:p

Yep that be the way it is. Except I have waxed and waxed my car to cut down the wind resistance so look out;):D:D

Ken

Yep that be the way it is. Except I have waxed and waxed my car to cut down the wind resistance so look out;):D:D

Ken

That will help you for sure, you should see the amount of dust on my car as it hasn't moved in about 4 weeks now, prolly gained a good 10 lbs.

I will only make it Sunday this year:mad:. How much for just a ticket to race sunday? Thats not on the registration

Chris

Back