2011 SC Shootout Details released!

Registered, I will probably just make a couple of passes just for fun. I really dont think its right for a non SC to take a trophy. Its an SC event. I do want to race the Lincoln heads up just for fun. He may kick my butt but he is a great guy and it will be fun to you all again.

I just registered.

Couple questions:
  • Can we pay Connie when we arrive (Tanya is always a last minute decision)?
  • Can we pay for 2 Companion Event Passes (It's looking like I won't bring the car this year but I registered as a Car Show Participant)?
  • I will be paying for 2 T-Shirts (1 - XL, 1 - L) regardless of the event passes.

What? ....?

I suppose he could stand next to all the cars in the show with pictures of his car stuck all over him. Not quite the same as actually having a car there you understand:D But than Duane is one in a million that would make it look normal, sort of:rolleyes:

Ken

Yep that be the way it is. Except I have waxed and waxed my car to cut down the wind resistance so look out;):D:D

Ken

Damn it all Ken, here I am cleaning the heck out of my car so I can park next to you and not be embarrassed and all you do is keep making yours look prettier! What's a guy to do....??

Ira

What? ....?

We've just had a lot of extra expenses in the last couple of months and I'm not so sure I want to pay the $300 in gas to haul the car there. The SHO needs to be driven so I just figured I would bring it instead for a fraction of the gas money it would take to bring the SC.

I might still bring it but at this point, I'll be bringing the SHO. I've always has a good time even when I didn't bring a car. Hanging out, doing the TBU junk box auction, car show judge...etc.

Back