The official attendance Roster:

Update

Hey when is the next update on the attendance roster going to happen anyway?

Dave you slackin! ;) LOL

Smitty

Keep in mind, that the list only includes those that have paid. I'm sure we all know a few people that will show up, but haven't registered yet.

You all are making some invalid assumptions. Should probably stick to what is known - which is to say that this is a list of those who have submitted registrations. Nothing more, nothing less.

You all are making some invalid assumptions. Should probably stick to what is known - which is to say that this is a list of those who have submitted registrations. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's also a list (in decreasing magnitude? :confused:) of those who have been anxious about this event for the last 11 months!! ;)

Keep in mind, that the list only includes those that have paid. I'm sure we all know a few people that will show up, but haven't registered yet.

Anthony and I are in the group, waiting to see if we have anything to race. We will definitely be there with or without cars. :)

Alright! I Just Registered tonight...Bringing my wife and my brother.

I had no idea how to register the 3rd person so i put both of their names in the name field lol

I should be able to break into 12's so i chose Mod 2 class?

It will be ready for show also as i come back first time after winning last time The Peoples Choice. Driving it there so no trailer!

Hope to see you guys soon!

So far looks like the Elite Street class is a 2 horse show............

Massive Turbo/5-speed against teenie weenie MPx/auto.............hmmmmmmmm

Back