The official attendance Roster:

We need the weenies in Pro Street to mod their cars.

I agree with you Casey, it seems the Pro Street Class has the majority of the AR's and Whipples with a couple of turbos but none of them can "move up" to the next class. I even think one certain AR guy is a lifer in that class..........can we say "term limits" like congressman need?:D:D:D

C'mon fellas, are you all scared of a little ol' m90 with a little juice?:eek::eek::eek:

I agree with you Casey, it seems the Pro Street Class has the majority of the AR's and Whipples with a couple of turbos but none of them can "move up" to the next class. I even think one certain AR guy is a lifer in that class..........can we say "term limits" like congressman need?:D:D:D

C'mon fellas, are you all scared of a little ol' m90 with a little juice?:eek::eek::eek:

Nope, back to the whole "its a street car that I like to take my kids in, so its not getting a roll bar :cool:" ..... say what you wish but thats how its going to be for a long time.:)

Nope, back to the whole "its a street car that I like to take my kids in, so its not getting a roll bar :cool:" ..... say what you wish but thats how its going to be for a long time.:)

I guess there's no need for a rollbar if you can't break 11.50.........:p

Ryan, I'm having fun busting chops like everyone else on here, don't take it personal. Hell I might not even break 11.50 and then I'll be running a class that doesn't require a rollbar with a rollbar..........:eek:

Last edited:
yayaya... still not there yet, maybe 11.5 soon, I'm not taking it personal at all. I think the Pro Street Class might has well have a few permanent members:D.

And you need 10's soon. If the weather stays like it is now might be another fast shootout.

More like what Ryan said. Dont have a roll bar and wouldnt want to be thrown off the track if I am dipping below 11.5. Since I havent raced the car since last years shootoff, I dont have an accurate idea what it will do this year, only time will tell. As for casey he should be running down Chris but he must not have confidence in his 700 hp turbo:eek: Corey should be an elitest as well with over 500+ HP:D Those are the guys you should paint a target on:D:D:D

Ken

Casey wants to run Madison's finest who won't bring the competition to Casey. So Casey's bringing the competition to him.

I'll give you time. You only have one more Shootout before the world ends. My SC giveth and my SC taketh away.

David, I don't sandbag, I just suck. If I was sandbagging, shouldn't I have made a decent run sometime in the last few years? Also, did you get my email a few weeks back?

I think his shot was more directed at me.

You don't need a roll bar to be faster. Your cars can run 7.50's at 185, on the street, if you want to. The only excuse allowed is lack of money and/or time.

You don't need a roll bar to be faster. Your cars can run 7.50's at 185, on the street, if you want to. The only excuse allowed is lack of money and/or time.
This coming from a guy with a 600+ hp car that runs 14's. :rolleyes:

Sooooo..........What class are you going to run in????????????? Or is it a turbo guy secret:rolleyes:

Ken

Im coming with an entirely new 2step setup that will have no testing, a different tire than Im used to and Im going to be running a few more lbs of boost than normal. Im not moving below pro street, since I really dont care if I take home a trophy, I plan to take home a new best time slip though. If the car runs sub 11.5, which it has the power to do, ill run elite street. Its all going to depend on if I can figure out the launch quickly. RPM, timing retard, and tire pressure all need tweeked in the few qualifying passes we get.

Im coming with an entirely new 2step setup that will have no testing, a different tire than Im used to and Im going to be running a few more lbs of boost than normal. Im not moving below pro street, since I really dont care if I take home a trophy, I plan to take home a new best time slip though. If the car runs sub 11.5, which it has the power to do, ill run elite street. Its all going to depend on if I can figure out the launch quickly. RPM, timing retard, and tire pressure all need tweeked in the few qualifying passes we get.

Are you running it on the dyno for numbers?

Ken

Back