The official attendance Roster:

Dave-you gonna make it out earlier this year...just hadn't seem an update in a while, how are you coming on the 5 you had to do? last I saw you were one number 2

Dave-you gonna make it out earlier this year...just hadn't seem an update in a while, how are you coming on the 5 you had to do? last I saw you were one number 2

3 of 5 is complete thanks to Phil. 4 of 5 is in the works. I'm going to have to settle for 4/5 though and my apologies to the offended member who didn't get his stuff. :(

What kind of issues are you going to have this year? Just want to make sure my excuse list is up to date.

Here are a few of the turbo guy excuses from the list I'm making.

I need a two step
Too much boost
Not enough boost
Not enough load
Converter too tight
Converter too loose
Not enough octane
Too much octane
Got a bad batch of gas
Needs a colder plug
Needs a hotter plug
I can't use full throttle in OD
Too much gear
Not enough gear
I'm blowing out my spark
If only I had a trans brake
Air Charge temps are too high
Need a heavier wastegate spring
Can't get traction
Too much traction
Need a stronger clutch
Stupid Mazda 5 speed won't allow quick shifts

David

David, that list is pretty legit. Out of the ones you listed, here are mine with one small change.

I need a two step
Not enough boost
Needs a colder plug
I'm blowing out my spark
Too much traction
Stupid Mazda 5spd is a bastard coated bastard with bastard insides.

David, that list is pretty legit. Out of the ones you listed, here are mine with one small change.

I need a two step
Not enough boost
Needs a colder plug
I'm blowing out my spark
Too much traction
Stupid Mazda 5spd is a bastard coated bastard with bastard insides.

I know it's legit...because I've already dealt with about half of those things. Glad I don't have the same transmission as the rest of you guys.

David

You guys have fun this weekend! I just realized that this years event starts tomorrow! :eek:

Grad $chool + hou$e project$ + poor planning on my part = staying home again this year. I'm supposed to graduate in 2013, so I'll see you guys then ;) :rolleyes:

Thomas

You guys have fun this weekend! I just realized that this years event starts tomorrow! :eek:

Grad $chool + hou$e project$ + poor planning on my part = staying home again this year. I'm supposed to graduate in 2013, so I'll see you guys then ;) :rolleyes:

Thomas

C'mon Thomas! $tart $aving for next year! :(

We'll miss seeing you again.

Yeah, I should have planned ahead a little better this year and bummed a ride with that Duane guy :D

My poor Cougar has been sitting under a cover in my parents garage for over a year now... doesn't need anything other than to be driven... SC is on jack stands, still... and the Lincoln doesn't leave the garage. Oh well, there is always next year :)

Thomas

All you TurdFlow Engineers,Whiners,2 Screwers have a good time up there this weekend.Im not going to make it this time due to last minute problems :(

Back