My supercoupe pics total rebuild journey

Thanks again Damon. I'm sure I'll be very happy with your setup. But that's only part of the equation I'm dealing with.

Last edited:
Okay these came today, now just basically waiting for the Burris makeover stuff. I wonder is the throttle body gonna interfere with air flow since it's tapped. Opinions are welcome.IMAG0681.jpg

IMAG0679.jpg

IMAG0674.jpg

IMAG0673.jpg

IMAG0672.jpg

comparison

I did a comparison between my old bbk tb and my mp tb. Personally I like the quality of the bbk tb much better. It just seems much better built.IMAG0689.jpg

IMAG0688.jpg

IMAG0690.jpg

IMAG0636.jpg

just an update

I know u guys have already seen pics of these items in another post, but these are mine I took when the parts arrived the other dIMAG0723.jpg

IMAG0725.jpg

IMAG0727.jpg

IMAG0730.jpg

IMAG0738.jpgay.

pain in the ~~~

So put all the new crap on and now the fmic pipes aren't lining up with the return plenum like the previous setup. The previous return plenum had the tapered end and the bolts, but the new one has been smoothed out and polished. So the intercooler plumbing isn't lining up as smoothly. Then after that head ache someone forgot to order the supercharger oil. Everyone thought the other guy did. So that won't be delivered until Tuesday. So I couldn't here the car run today. This project has been the most expensive time consuming thing ever. I probably said more bad words at my mechanic's shop in 60 seconds than I said when the Patriots lost the super bowl in 2007.

exhaust is on

Okay the car was taken to an exhaust and the exhaust was welded up. Sound is very mellow and surprisingly quiet with the dynomax super turbos. But I like the mellow sound. Here's some pictures. They also cut the collector to turn my o2 sensors upward then re-welded them together. They said they were hanging too low. IMAG0809.jpg

IMAG0807.jpg

IMAG0821.jpg

IMAG0813.jpg

IMAG0820.jpg

Gotta still deal with the rear end, auburn pro, the 2.73 gears I'm running 3.27 now, the delrin bushings, pumpkin brace. For the s port m90 the 3.27 are fine cause I'm not making big boy power yet without a twin screw. But definitely gonna need the 2.73 with the twin screw. It seems these cars never end...

Ooh almost forgot gotta throw my new hood, spoiler, and bumpers
PHP:
on also. They all have been at the paint shop forever waiting for me to get threw building this thing. Gotta tell them to cut the front bumper and add the side markers.

I have a set of 3.08 gears its the perfect ratio for a 5 speed car plunty od grunt but you still have first let me know if you want them

Back