Innovate LC1 Kits $145 shipped

BirdofPrey97

Anyone interested in a LC-1 3769 kit shipped to your door for $145.00 please let me know. Minimum of 5 to be ordered. Anytime we get a set of 5 or more I can place an order.

Paypal is tlundvall @ gmail dot com

If you don't do a personal payment add the 3%.

Make sure you give me the shipping address with your paypal payment. If I don't have an address it can't be shipped.

P= Paid

1.SCDan35thANVP
2.XR7 Dave P
3.mywhite89SC P
4.jludorf P
5.shoalcracker P
6.StilwellSC P

Last edited:
I might be interested..I have a 1990 35th non EGR car. Can this still be used with the quaterhorse?

That question can be answered by someone else more familiar with this issue. My 89 SC does not have EGR, but is capable of using the LC1 & QH1 together.

From my understanding the wiring is still there and or can be added by the slot/plug in on the ECC. Pretty sure Mike8675309 did a write up on it. Maybe, do a search using his name and ECC and EGR and see what it comes up with.

LC-1 is an innovate hardware. And Binnary Editor can handle it, you must register the QuarterHorse and Innovate equipment. The EGR input I think its for an external sensor source. For example if you want to run a MAP sensor to get boost numbers.

The BE will let you turn on or off the EGR capabilities.

It was very confusing at first. There should be a stickie or a FAQ for what the QH is and what you get. Ill try to explain although I just started to use it......

QH is a harware/chip that allow you to piggie back the factory computer via the J3 service port. But to use it you need a program called Binnary Editor, this was created by Clint Garrity. You must register the BE separately with Clint, its free to download but cannot be used unless you pay and register. Since there are more then one calibration for Super Coupes over the year, you will need a strategy file for your particular computer. Once you have all of the above you can configure the Innovate hardware and it will allow you to datalog AFR with your regular datalogs.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the reply's guys I already have the BE purchased and registered using innovate and my Quaterhorse I had just read somewhere on the threads something about have to have the EGR port on the board but apparently I do not need that thanks for the heads up! How many of these do you have for sale I want a min to think about it but I'm pretty sure I'm in for one just wouldn't want to miss out if you only have one.

Thanks,

Dan

Thanks for all the reply's guys I already have the BE purchased and registered using innovate and my Quaterhorse I had just read somewhere on the threads something about have to have the EGR port on the board but apparently I do not need that thanks for the heads up! How many of these do you have for sale I want a min to think about it but I'm pretty sure I'm in for one just wouldn't want to miss out if you only have one.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan,

There are plenty available. I was just doing a head count and then we could set a date. Planning on the end of the month, but that could change depending on the demand. If we had 5 orders I could get that in today and have them out by the first of next week.

Last edited:
I guess I'll take one. ANy deals on a guage?
I do not have any deals on gauges. If the MPXL model is what you want I can check on it, but pricing is probably better somewhere else at this time.

So it is the kind of deal where the more you have the cheaper you can get them?

The above price is pretty much set. The seller has to make some $ to stay in business and from what he has said that is as thin as he can cut it.

That is 5 orders that allows the discount price to occur. If I get the $ by the Friday. They will be shipped first of next week.

Back