QH1 $229 Shipped

Paid! For you others that are ready his e-mail for paypal is in the first post. I didn't realize that before. Lets get this thing rolling.

chris

I've got money for 3 ready to go anytime.. But i'll wait till you are ready man.. Besides, if I can push it back one more credit card cycle that helps me too, LOL!

Hope things get better for ya, and we all appreciate what you do here.

Jeramie

Your PMs are full.

We are ready for payment. Hoping to order these tomorrow.

GRRRR it takes paypal forever to put money in the account. It says the money won't be in there tell Friday. So can you give me tell then to make payment.

GRRRR it takes paypal forever to put money in the account. It says the money won't be in there tell Friday. So can you give me tell then to make payment.

?? you dont have to place money in you paypal, you can pay directly from your bank account through paypal, receiver gets the money instantaneously

?? you dont have to place money in you paypal, you can pay directly from your bank account through paypal, receiver gets the money instantaneously

Yep.. What he said.. :D

Well I know that. The thing is it is from a friends back account that is out of state. He added his account to my paypal so he could transfer some money he owed me.

No hurry. Just call the vendor and say we have a slacker:rolleyes:. I mean we have a slow guy :pI mean........:eek:

Awe, its not a problem. :cool:

I wanted in on this and that was why it was originally created, but the extra $ just isn't in the bag for me right now. :(

Have to try one of these later on. :D

Well if you 5 sold already I can go ahead and hold off for a bit. I still need to get my injectors. That when you do have the funds you only need 3 more.

Well I don't want to hold every one else order up so I will just wait then. That way it's one less person you have to find when your ready to buy one.

Let me know what size of injectors you are looking for. Did a group buy on 80lbs and think it ended up being 265 for a set shipped.

Let me ask. There were a couple guys looking for 60s a month or so ago. See if we can get a deal going or not. If you have a few weeks to wait for them.

Back