QH1 $229 Shipped

I'm subscribing - I need a QH for my 91 Cougar, even if I never tune it (want to be able to datalog the darn thing!)

RwP

i will be in for one what is included? I know i need it to tune my car but thats about the extent of what i know

Sorry guys, I have been a bit busy and for some reason the emails arent getting sent to me that posts are made in subscribed threads.

At this time I haven't put anything together yet being it's only the 3rd day of January. :p

Seems there is plenty of interest.

This price includes the chip only. The tuning software and your strategy file will need to be purchased elsewhere. DD and Clint is where I am getting mine from.

So thus far we have 3 that will be purchased? And up to 8 maybes?

For anyone who doesn't want to wait for a group purchase, you should all know that I keep the QH in stock at all times, $250 shipped, no minimum purchase required, no extra fees. If you want your base tune pre-installed on the QH that is also available as are base tunes, just email me for details. Don't mean to hijack the thread, just letting people know in case they don't want to wait.

For anyone who doesn't want to wait for a group purchase, you should all know that I keep the QH in stock at all times, $250 shipped, no minimum purchase required, no extra fees. If you want your base tune pre-installed on the QH that is also available as are base tunes, just email me for details. Don't mean to hijack the thread, just letting people know in case they don't want to wait.

I purchased my QH from Dave Dalke (XR7 Dave). It came with a bunch of goodies too. I highly recommend going through Dave for the few extra dollars. He's good at supporting any issues you might have and can also throw in the software. Not to mention the base tune, saved my hide when I was first learning the whole 'Tuning' process. No wait and he’s a SC parts distributor, we should always support them when we can. Why wait?

Thumbs up, Dave!

Back