SC Shootout registration cuttoff 9/13/2011

XR7 Dave

No, registration won't end that day but what will end is the adaptive strategy. This means that racing classes, food order, T-shirt orders, stickers, etc. will be finalized on that day. You'll be able to register right up until the weekend of the event, but you'll miss out on some important stuff if you don't take your ticket and get in line now. ;)

Don't delay, if you plan to attend NOW is the time to get registered!

I was planning to bring cash with me, Chris Durbin said he was doing the same. So you know who he is. He is the guy who has been working with me for the last couple years. He doesn't anymore but he did register and intends to pay cash when he gets there.
Alan

I know this will get asked, so when are payments due?

Now would be good!!

We don't carry a running balance in the shootout account, each year 100% of what is collected is spent on that years event. The downside to this is that there are alot of things that need advance deposits in order to reserve and the committee members wind up laying that money out of pocket or on personal credit cards.

Payment as early as possible is greatly appreciated..

If I register but dont come I get my money back right. Cause its going to be a huge vac leak with no intake manifold or blower.

If I register but dont come I get my money back right. Cause its going to be a huge vac leak with no intake manifold or blower.

I would think if you register and they make the supplies for you, shirt,plaque,etc... whatever there is. If you don't show you should at least offer to pay for that which was made especially for you. If something happened and I had an emergency that I could not make it I would. It seems like a good bit of money but when you consider the time and cost involved with setting something like this up it is peanuts. We are lucky to have people willing to set something like this up for us.
Alan

I've already registered, but I have a friend that's coming with me, now. What do I need to do to make sure he's covered for food and spectator for the track?

My credit card and debit card have both been hacked, so im waiting on new ones and have to redo may paypal. Ill send funds pre shootout if possible, ill have cash at shootout for sure

Back