2011 shootout shirts

Cat Girl

For all you unfortunates who can't make the event, you can still get a shirt:D

The final count will be in on the 19th, so if you would like one, please email me and let me know sizes, how many and i can get you a total cost with shipping. Shirts are $20, shipping on 1- $3, on 2- $5, after that i will have to check.

I am only ordering a few extras this year....:cool:

Thanks,
~Connie

What are the available sizes? I know I need at least one additional Large for Molly. Are the kids sizes available?
Alan

Just a reminder....

If you are coming to the car show and paid or will be paying $75, this price includes a shirt!

I will try to email those who did not put a size, but if you could post them here or send me a PM i would appreciate it.

Thanks,
~Connie

Last call.....

I am placing the order tomorrow afternoon, and am ordering limited extras. Please email or PM if you would like one.

Thanks,
~Connie

extra shirts

I have..... 1-large..... 2-medium..... 2011 shirts left. I also found 2 large shirts from the 2010 shootout that didn't get into the raffle for some reason. Prices are in the first post. Email or PM me if you would like one.

Thanks,
~Connie

Last edited:
I have.....1-extra large...... 2-large..... 2-medium..... 2011 shirts left. I also found 2 large shirts from the 2010 shootout that didn't get into the raffle for some reason. Prices are in the first post. Email or PM me if you would like one.

Thanks,
~Connie

whats last years shirts looking like im interested in 1 of the lg ones i was there last year and didnt get one.. :eek:

Back