Dinner :
Copper River Grill
Nicholasville, KY
Copper River Grill
501 KeeneCenter Drive
Nicholasville, KY 40356
(859) 885-0044
http://www.copperrivergrill.com

For any earlybirds interested in getting out for a nice fall cruise, on Saturday October 22 a small local car show will be going on in Stamping Ground Ky. which is approximately 40 minutes from the hotel.

Cruisin’ Stampede of Stamping Ground
Cruise your way to the 1st annual Stampede and Family Fun Day

brought to you by
Stamping Ground City Fire Department & Stamping Ground Baptist Church
October 22, 2011 Late and New Models, Imports and Domestic, Compact and Full Size, Muscle and Drag all are welcomed.
Bring the family to enjoy inflatable's, games, food and entertainment.
Registrations open at 12pm –Entry fee day of $20, pre-registrations $15 Stamping Ground Baptist Church on Main St.
Awards at 4pm
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards to
1950’s and below, 1960’s, 1970’s, 1980’s, 1990’s to current,
Corvette and Muscle
Event is FREE to general public
For more information please contact: Billy McIntosh at 859-494-2022, Kaye McIntosh at 859-229-9310 or Dale Perry at 859-913-6163
Please fill out the below pre-registration form, attach the entry fee of $15 and mail to Stamping Ground City Hall, ATTN: Billy McIntosh, PO Box 29, Stamping Ground, KY 40379 or drop off at Stamping Ground City Hall, Main Street, Stamping Ground, KY 40379.PLEASE MAKE CHECKS OUT TO: Stamping Ground City Fire Department
This is a non-alcoholic event and all registrations are non-refundable
All pre-registrations must be received by October 15, 2011

Attachments

• shootoutscheduleandrules.jpg
    shootoutscheduleandrules.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Cruisin' Stampede Car Show and Family Fun Day.pdf
    218.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
I plan on attending as well. I'll likely be solo on this trip. I'd like to try and make the show on Saturday as well, depending on the weather forecast.

We are planning on making the trip. Probably roll in Saturday afternoon and head home right after racing on Sunday. Not sure what we will do with the kids....maybe let the two older ones stay home and just bring the youngest.

Im not sure what time the car show starts but the sign/banner has been up in front of the school for the past 3 weeks. The local store that is beside of the school has some very good groceries for lunch!!!! You know me and how I like to eat!!! :D

I have heard several people that have went to Copper River talk about how great the food is. I will need to go and taste test it myself just to make sure before I drag all of you over there. Sorry about the Bison burger incident at "Teds" Montana Grill.

I can't believe I actually got the time off this year so close after the Shoot Out to be able to attend and I'm being told nope, I can't do back to back road trips!!

Damnitall..... :mad:

Ira

Back to Back

I can't believe I actually got the time off this year so close after the Shoot Out to be able to attend and I'm being told nope, I can't do back to back road trips!!

Damnitall..... :mad:

Ira

What!! :eek: they aren't back to back, there is a month in between events, back to back would be the following weekend!

Silly Newyorkers! These events are in 2 different months so they can't be back to back! LOL ;)

See how easy that was!

Smitty

Booked my room at the Hampton listed above, for the 22nd & 23rd.

David

What car(s) are you bringing David?

If you bring the 91, I'd like to check out the new TB and stuff, assuming it's installed by then. Well, and assuming we make it to Clay City this year. :rolleyes:

Still need to check with the boss...

What!! :eek: they aren't back to back, there is a month in between events, back to back would be the following weekend!

Silly Newyorkers! These events are in 2 different months so they can't be back to back! LOL ;)

See how easy that was!

Smitty

Silly southerner's. Anytime you do something twice in a row without doing something different in-between is back to back. They could be 6 months apart but it doesn't matter. So I have to squeeze in something different before I can do another week long road trip.

Besides, it's also our 35th anniversary weekend so I should probably do something she wants to do. I'm guessing that spending it in a motel somewhere in Ky is probably not way up there on her list. :confused: :p

Ira

What car(s) are you bringing David?

If you bring the 91, I'd like to check out the new TB and stuff, assuming it's installed by then. Well, and assuming we make it to Clay City this year. :rolleyes:

Still need to check with the boss...

Matt,

I'm planning to bring the 91, and with any luck the 95mm TB will be installed. The main issue with the 95mm TB is not with getting it on the car, it's with retuning the car after it's on there.

David

Aww isn't that sweet!

Silly southerner's. Anytime you do something twice in a row without doing something different in-between is back to back. They could be 6 months apart but it doesn't matter. So I have to squeeze in something different before I can do another week long road trip.

Besides, it's also our 35th anniversary weekend so I should probably do something she wants to do. I'm guessing that spending it in a motel somewhere in Ky is probably not way up there on her list. :confused: :p

Ira

Well what better way to spend it then with friends, we can help celebrate! :D
And what are you saying about KY anyway? Our Hotels aren't good enough! LOL :eek: Beside it's a Hotel not a motel, nothing sleazy going on here, although the KY Marriage license does ask if you are related and if so how!! I have seen it with my own eyes!

Anyway I understand, but tell her cheez it your 35th, you have already 34 others she knows how it works! You could double up on the flowers and promise a nice romantic evening out and a good meal, it will just happen to be in KY!! ;) with 15-20 other crazy fools like us!!

Hope it works out you can make it but we understand if it doesn't.

Smitty

Matt,

I'm planning to bring the 91, and with any luck the 95mm TB will be installed. The main issue with the 95mm TB is not with getting it on the car, it's with retuning the car after it's on there.

David

Shouldn't be that bad, just some MAF curve adjustments. Trying to talk Corey into coming so we can caravan down, get him to come he's pretty good road tuning.

Back