Jim's new time after this weekend. (Oct. 26)

Jim's new fastest time:

• 12.27 - He can't possibly go any faster.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 11.99 - The Silver Bullet really DOES have more in 'er!

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • 11.50 - Thanks to a little bit 'o NAWZ!

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Not any faster, and the poor ole SC breaks tryin'.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • No report, only EXCUSES.

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ya and the fact jim doesnt know whats under the hood is the other reason hes not saying anything. Anyone wanna bet they wont even let him change his own oil? lol

chris

So much you all dont know

For one thing I did all the work!!!!!!!!!!!!

And most importaint I did it with my own money now that I got to eat rice and bread with no butter "POOR GUY" now

I am doing this for my own self becouse I know I can do it without NOS its challenging

To say I cant well look at my ET jump from 13.088et to 12.27et its all horsepower many hours in head work

And we havent used full power of this new motor yet so hold your brittches up tight and say good luck:D

Your last story was "bob johnson" did you short block and heads. Thats not even close to "i did all the work".

Chris

The first excuses are in folks, I think the odds are stacking in favor of Option #5. Only 3 more days to vote, after Sunday the poll will close! :eek:

And most importaint I did it with my own money now that I got to eat rice and bread with no butter "POOR GUY" now

Somehow that line ain't cuttin it with the most of us. See, most of the people here can't afford a 200x MUSTANG COBRA R just for the sake of "owning a piece of history" as you put it Jim. Do you drive THAT car around? Somehow I doubt it. I have less money in my house AND all 5 of my SC's than you have in that one car. No, the "poor me" crap ain't cuttin it around here.
smash.gif
Sorry dude.

I know you are joking about the rice and no butter junk, but to say that you are "underfunded" is just plain stupid.
banana.gif

I Saw Jim's motor

Not only me but about twenty others. Sorry, no NOS on that bad boy . Jim was all over that car. Under the hood and under the front end working everything from tightening belts, putting on tires and tuning the motor. Jim is an honest-to-goodness mechanic.
Although he is from the rival Northern Chapter, he is a super race driver and a heck of a wrench.
Sorry to burst any bubbles, but Jim earned alot of respect at the Bakerfield meet last summer.

Last edited:
Well, there you have it folks, excuses it is!

A pretty good one though I have to admit, especially since that is the same problem they had at Bakersfield as I recall.

So if you are one of the 11 who voted excuses, then have yourself a tootsie roll on me!

We'll be back, big as life for another round of "What will it be this time?" whenever Jim announces another assault on the 11's.

'Till then, cheerio and be safe!

Remember, it's all in good fun! :p

XR7 Dave

Dave its like this.

Only you the kind of person that cant run this quick has to post stuff like this. its like the world championship of drag racing there is always want to be's like you that post stuff like this to get known becouse its seams I am always in the lime light.

Just take your effort and use it on your car sounds good???
I work hard on this car putting all the stuff in the car with my own poor mans pay. you ask about the Cobra R? try paying $897 a month and saving to put my SC together its hard!!!!!!!!

I know your just being funny but please suport my effort not step all over it your a great guy in my book show your true SCer Hot Rodder side ;)

then stop posting $hit how fast you're going to run every damn week jackass:confused:

you seem to be the only one, either you are really bored, or like the idea of being called a liar.

...and no it was like that!

Are you that short

Are you as short as your picture??????

If so know I know why your like this short guys with big heads are always wanting to be big

You think if you post stuff like this you will get noticed more makes you feel Bigger dont it????????????

You will be big like me some day maybe:D

Re: Are you that short

Jim Demmitt Jr said:
Are you as short as your picture??????

If so know I know why your like this short guys with big heads are always wanting to be big

You think if you post stuff like this you will get noticed more makes you feel Bigger dont it????????????

You will be big like me some day maybe:D

dont make fun of people who are different from you:( .

BTW, are you getting noticed more with a false post 1 out of say every 300 times? Maybe I should try it... nahhhh

This has gone far enough

This post has gone far enough!!!!!!!!!!!

I was making fun of your picture "ALL IN FUN ONLY";)
Take Care AsScLoWn we may talk crap on here but all in all we are family to the end of SC time:D

Jim, Jim, Jim,
nono.gif

Why do you have to start calling people names?
Only you the kind of person that cant run this quick
want to be's like you
That is just not right.

Sure there are people who like to cut you down, but truth is you do the best job of that yourself. By not reporting any times for the weekend, you made a fool of yourself all on your own.
always want to be's like you that post stuff like this to get known becouse its seams I am always in the lime light.
Jim, hate to let you in on a little secret, but I'm already "known" by everyone in the SC community. Thanks though for your support.
rolleyes.gif
You are the one who has made a circus of out of the whole "quest for #1" thing.

"Army of One"

"King of California"

"America's 2nd Fastest"

"Silver Bullet"

nopity.gif

It's not about me Jim, so lighten up and lay off the insults, they are not becoming of a soon-to-be SC hero.

bowdown.gif

Back