parting out my race car

I am sure he does not want us hashing it out in his for sale post....you can pm me if you want.

5 pages ~~~?! lol. I haven't clicked back to read through it yet. By the way, I blew the m90 sky high last night. The last pass of the night I was reving the engine out to 6krpm in each gear. at the top of 3rd gear at about 100mph the supercharger couldn't take it anymore and grenaded. I was figuring the motor spun a bearing or something but I pulled the belt off and the motor was quiet as could be. I managed to drive it home with no supercharger but I was literally flooring it and could barely get up to 70mph lol. this thing has no balls without boost.

I've decided that I'm keeping the motor/heads/cam/tranny. but I'm changing bodies that its going into and changing power adders. since the m90 grenaded i'll be installing all my turbo stuff and make some big power. If I could get 12's with a relatively stock setup, I'm sure 11's are very doable with a big enough turbo. might not be the best from a dig, but we'll see how that works out in the future. I thought about how I would regret selling my motor/trans, and even though its going to be tough, i'll cut some things out of my budget in order to pay off the cats hospital bill.

I have renewed my first post AGAIN. its a lot shorter than it originally was. but so far the quarterhorse and jaybird are sold. the MPiii is sold to nickelman60 when I hear back from him.

Well thanks for getting our hopes up high for nothing:mad: hahaha the supercoupe love bug is quite addicting:D enjoy your new build.

Hi, I'm looking for a wire harness, 94 -95 it's the one going from the crank sensor to the coil and cam sensor.

I'm also looking for the two hoses that run on the sides of the valve covers back to the heater core. The one on the pass side of the motor needs to have the sensor for auto climate control.

If you have any of these items please PM a price shipped to 80013.

Thanks,

-B

Interested in the blower pulleys

Do you still have the blower pulleys? Make package price for the jack shaft & snout pulleys and belts (5%, 10%, whatever)!

Thanks.

Back