7" IC Fans 1100 CFM

Is everyone buying two fans for two different puropses? Or can two of these fans be mounted on the same (stock/ DIC) intercooler as pullers?

Kyle

Funny thing about tracking down these parts is that you often learn one vendor supplies several of these websites.

Needless to say.

If we buy 21 of them to get a 12% discount. That is $3 off each fan. It will cost more than that for me to get them and ship them out, so it appears the best bet at this time is to just purchase them on our own.

$40.99 to ship to me. Then another $7 to get it shipped out.

Sorry, but this provider is not up for discounts as much as I was led to believe. :eek:

Last edited:
I am kindof interested as to why so many are in for two:confused: The price seems really low as well compared to a Spal 7.5" fan (75.00). I would be looking very closely as to why

Ken

I have never had a SPAL fan that lasted for more than 6 months. To me they are way over priced and not worth a damn.

That could well be, I have never had a spal fan myself. I used to recommend perma cool fans (About the same price as a spal fan) myself, but once again I have only used one a short time. I dont have a dog in this fight but the price diffrence is considerable and I would be concerned about overall quality because of that. Just an observation, nobody will know unless they purchase one and run it for a time

Ken

Most of these fans are going on your DIC's, so ...............;):D

I question the price as well, but as easy to install and cheap as they are I will probably give one a shot.

My car only runs about 2 months a year............

Most of these fans are going on your DIC's, so ...............;):D

I question the price as well, but as easy to install and cheap as they are I will probably give one a shot.

My car only runs about 2 months a year............

I look forward to hearing how you like one and if you could make a template of the bolt on pattern to send me. If it is a good fan I would make sure the shrouds on my Dbl ICs have that bolt pattern and recommend it as the fan to bolt right on. The price is cheap if they work well

Ken

I will let you know Ken.

Do you know what time you and Paul are going to be at Mike's next Friday? I am going to try and swing by.

I am kindof interested as to why so many are in for two
Ken

Well I have one of you double ic and the fans can be push or pull. So my thoughts one on top inside and one on the bottom out side. That way the ic is completely covered with air flow. Of course the temps would need to be monitored to see if it helps or not.

Back