89 xr7 & 94sc parts Shootout Delivery

Black89XR7

Hi guys,
Im probably not going to be able to make it to the shootout this year, or at least I will not be racing. So i figured i would go ahead and post of parts i have to attempt to clean my garage out(if you have ever seen my garage you know what im talking about), and maybe I can make it out there to the shootout. I will deliver anything on this list to the shootout provided it fits in my xr7 lol.

I have:

94/5 Transmission - $75 This was removed from my xr7 and it has a broken shift rail and when it was in my car it would pop out of 3rd gear, im guessing the sychronizer in 3rd is bad. When i had it in my car it seemed like it was tough to shift 1-2 and 3-4. The 94 sc it came out of had a transmission shop sticker on the core support and the transmission is painted for blue so maybe it was rebuilt at some time? The car it came out of had 146k on the clock but the odometer was broken so im not sure how many miles are actually on it.

94 sc cylinder heads - $50
These were pulled from my 94 sc, actual miles are unknown as the clock stopped at 146k miles. Just to be on the safe side i will say these need valve seals as it burnt oil(but the motor broke a piston in the ring gland). The motor was still running before i tore it apart to rebuild and had what looked like all factory gaskets and head bolts.

94 sc valve covers - $10

3 sc oil pans - $15 each
2 of these were from 89 xr7's and have the low oil sensor, 1 is from a 94 sc and does not have the sensor.

94 sc crank- $65
This was also pulled from my 94 sc which the odometer stopped at 146k. All the journals on this look good and are all standard size.

94 sc intake manifold - $20

2 jackshaft accessory brackets - $20 each

89 XR7 Block - $75
This was rebuilt at 130k and i put 10k more on it before i tore it apart. This has never been bored, when i rebuilt it was honed and all stock size bearings and everything were used. I tore it apart to solve an oil burning issue which turned out to be a broken ring. The ring in #5 broke and scored the wall a little bit and it will need to be bored out. This is just a bare block and i do not have the main caps(they might be floating around my garage somewhere)

set of 89 xr7 rods and pistons - $30
These have about 140k of use on them and they come with the caps.

89 xr7 front sway bar - $20

1 stock intercooler - $20

89 xr7 dash - FREE
This is a completely stripped down dash. It is grey and it has 1 big crack on the drivers side. I was going to send this out to have it redone but i decided i am going to convert to the newer style dash. I figured i would offer it up here before i throw it away.

89 xr7 rear bumper - $20
This is in nice shape it just needs to be repainted(oxideized black paint)

3 abs computers from 89 xr7's - $15 each

3 factory cd players- $50 for all
These have not been tested, i do not have a factory radio to test them. 1 has silver buttons, good faceplate, but for some reason the top and bottem metal covers on the cd player are missing. One of them has black buttons and is complete but the faceplate is bent. The last one has black buttons, is complete and has a good faceplate. For some reason it also has a sticker on the bottem from "speedometer service inc."

I will deliver anything on here to the shootout provided it will fit in my 89 xr7(which im pretty sure anything on here will). If for some reason it will not fit in my car or you want to come pick stuff up at my house I live about 30 minutes away from kilkare. Im not really looking to ship the stuff as some of it is big and heavy, so i would like to sell it to someone and just deliver to the shootout.

Thanks,
Travis Hammerling

Last edited:
Back