93 SC Body with a 5.0

player121xk

Hello,
Not sure if this is a legal move to post this car for sale in these forums, but I have a very well maintained white 93 T-Bird with SC body and LX interior but with a 5.0 HO V8 motor. The car is currently located in Charleston, IL.

It has:
- 74,000 miles
- a sunroof
- American Racing wheels
- new-ish Michelin Pilot tires
- aftermarket spoiler
- power seats
- black leather interior
- keyless entry with alarm
- K&N air filter
- always been garage kept
- Also, I have replaced (but still have) the JBL components with aftermarket speakers and Alpine CD player.

Again, because this is not a true SC, I am not sure if anyone would be interested in this car, but my wife has been asking me to sell it (as much as I don't want to) for a few years and I can't stand the thought of it going to someone who won't take care of it. So, if it doesn't belong here, please tell me where to post it for sale.

It really is my dream car and a beauty, but I promised my wife I would list it and see what happens. Any questions, please email me at jameskuhn@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0963.jpg
    IMG_0963.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0966.jpg
    IMG_0966.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0965.jpg
    IMG_0965.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 219
  • HPIM1062.jpg
    HPIM1062.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0967.jpg
    IMG_0967.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
I don't see any problem with listing it for sale here, but that isn't an SC body, it's an LX with SC body parts added. The parking brake, would be the lever type mounted on the console if it were an SC. Steering wheel would also be different.

David

Also, the taillights have the black strip on them instead of being all red like SC's are. Otherwise, the car looks great.

How much for the car? I didn't see a price listed? (unless I'm blind)

Yeah, I know it's not a true SC. It just has the look of one on the outside (besides some minor things like the aforementioned taillights).

I am looking to get 6500 for it and could definitely help with a reasonable delivery.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

Back