latest 1/4 mile passes

fasterthanyou

went to the track last night in my race car and cracked off some decent passes for only running a ported m90. The first pass was my best pass. After a long cool down period from a 30 minute drive out there i managed this: r/t..0.012 60ft...1.805 330....5.220 1/8......8.113@84.64 1000.....10.623 1/4......12.789@103.74 its not the fastest or quickest car, but it was fun. I think if i had a 100 shot on there i would have been much more pleased with the outcome but it is what it is. Ive got a couple of videos to upload to youtube. Ill get them posted up tonight.

go fast mods include large fmic, ported big valve heads. Dave D cam, ported 94 case with mp plenum. Stock throttle body. 9inch billet converter, 4.10 gears with drag radials. Thats about it. oh yes some blower overdrive, 14 psi max.

go fast mods include large fmic, ported big valve heads. Dave D cam, ported 94 case with mp plenum. Stock throttle body. 9inch billet converter, 4.10 gears with drag radials. Thats about it. oh yes some blower overdrive, 14 psi max.

That's pretty impressive for a stock throttle body...I imagine it would really pick up some power with an 85mm TB.

David

Seems like its down on trap speed, maybe the gears? FMIC should have prevented it from getting to hot on the big end and pulling timing

kyle you'll do it, its cake for 13's in a 5 speed. with the 75mm TB with o/d pulleys and a double intercooler its pretty easy. I was running 13's with a stock longblock, a tune, an overdriven 94/95 m90 and no cats.

this is my first pass and quickest pass of the night. Its a little blurry, was recorded on a camera phone so don't expect much. I'm uploading the 2nd video now, the 2nd one has a pretty good burnout. I was trying to re-boot my laptop right before pulling up to the tree which is why I took about 60 seconds to pull into the water box. ended up just not using my laptop the last pass.

12.7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WClXnGNPpUU

last pass http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M112Ezs6Q4c

Last edited:
kyle you'll do it, its cake for 13's in a 5 speed. with the 75mm TB with o/d pulleys and a double intercooler its pretty easy. I was running 13's with a stock longblock, a tune, an overdriven 94/95 m90 and no cats.

SWEET! im super excited man! I just watched the vids very nice bro!

Back