Hello from Finland

FinSc94

Hi my first SC and want to have some more power.. u know! i'm so exciting to see how you build your's in there and i try to do best as i can here in cold north europe,offcourse we have too hot summer's and the orginal intercooler is quite poor..my opinion :) so here is my style to solve the problem and i can have 16psi pressure in stock charger...the car is model -94 and 133tml to run..hope you understand my poor english :eek:

Attachments

• 2011-08-19 14.18.30.jpg
    2011-08-19 14.18.30.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 008 (2).jpg
    008 (2).jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 197
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 151
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
ok i have my second dyno drive today and here is the result, not so bad :)
i think this is the way to go,next modifying is the exhaust system,head's and camsaft,chip tuning....and more :D

Attachments

• dyno.jpg
    dyno.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 112
ok that's me and my buddy's handmade top and this model we try to get
more flow to the intercooler,because the original top make some strain on flow...hope you understand :eek:
on the top we get 1,1 bar charge and after the cooler it's still 1,09bar pressure :)

Last edited:
I like the top tube! and that looks like the FMIC that is still in the box in my shop.
Welcome to SCCoA, good luck!
MikeH

mn12's are not too common on the other side of the pond.

Great color my friend!

I may be mistaking, but I think there is also a 35th anniversary owner in Finland.

Nice looking car. I like the way you engineered your own intercooler and piping.

On your dyno graph, are the horsepower and torque figures stated in PS or SAE horsepower, and NM or Foot Pounds for torque like here in the States?

Back