hello from chicago

boogeyman

just got my 1st supercoupe a 90 auto 131k on it
got a great deal on it has a new engine, trans rebuilt heads, immaculate interior
totally rust free so i cant complain
just learning as i go
one question that i have is why cant i vies most of the forum here its says private do i need to email an admin to correct this ??

I'm in plainfield, so we all should hang soon. Boogeyman I resent u my number, check your pm

There are a few of us who post here and over on TCCoA that try to get together every month. About every third to sixth meet there will be a turnout that includes the southern gang and the northern gang.

Be nice to get everybody together at least once.

I'll subscribe to this thread and try to pull it together.

89 sc

I have a 1989 black SC for sale in the Cars For Sale section for $900.00 in Chicago. Let me know if you know anyone that is interested. 120K miles, fair to good condition, grey leather interior, moonroof, automatic transmission. Thanks

We are trying to get a meet together as well guy's and we have quite a few SC's to attend mine being one of them ours should be in downers grove at hooters but not set in stone hoping for the best turn out possible wanna make it one meet?

Cool your over by my house all the time we should get together some time have a couple beers shoot the ~~~~ hang what ever

Back