Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to me 92 sc

New to me 92 sc

Just bought this last week in replacement of my silver 89 5 speed. I have it at the shop right now getting the cervini hood and three post spoiler painted and put on. So far I added the 10 mm plug wires, magnaflow exhaust, 75mm throttle body and white guage cluster. Next is the cobra r wheel conversion bug brakes and 1.5 eibach lowering springs then into the motor for a magnum powers plenum, 95 supercharger, raised top, chrome fuel rail with 65lb injectors and 5% pulley drop. Suggestions welcome!

Body guy sent me a pic of the new hood!!

These are soon to come!!

Last edited by davec73; 10-07-2011 at 10:52 PM.

Thats not a 95. It's a 92 or 93.

Quote Originally Posted by r1dd1ck913 View Post
    Thats not a 95. It's a 92 or 93.
    LOL noted and changed

Looks like a real nice, clean car.
    1994 white sc (Daily Driver)
    14 year sc owner
    SCCoA Member #: 3774

View http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=107

UP THE IRONS!!!

As soon as I get the hood on it I am going to drive it up to stlouis. I am in stl a few days a week give me a shout and I will drop by when im in town

Dave

Before you get to heavy into modifying the engine; it would be wise to open the exhaust up first. Nice looking SC though.

Quote Originally Posted by T-bird Tim View Post
    Before you get to heavy into modifying the engine; it would be wise to open the exhaust up first. Nice looking SC though.
    I already have it has ported exhaust manifolds, high flow cats and a full 2.5 inch magnaflow exhaust.

Best possible color combo on the SC also, red with black interior. What type of wheels do you plan on running? I just picked up a red on black 92 also. I have had several fast SCs but this time I just want it to look good and be reliable. It has the tweed interior but otherwise looks almost identical to yours. Im going to lower it and put the ram air hood on it with chrome saleen speed stars. As far as peformance Im just going to do the typical intake upgrades, a late model model blower and injectors and upgrade the exhaust. I have been really considering the feasability of dropping in a 4.6 from an '02 mustang but want to see if anyone else has done it and the level of difficulty involved. Good luck with yours

Red face goo

Good to see someone get the car that knows what it could be. Keep up the pics, I love to see the changes. White face gauges are a great look. Looking forward to the transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by davec73 View Post
    As soon as I get the hood on it I am going to drive it up to stlouis. I am in stl a few days a week give me a shout and I will drop by when im in town

Dave
    That sounds good. Send me a PM when your around here & we'll see what our schedules look like.
    1994 white sc (Daily Driver)
    14 year sc owner
    SCCoA Member #: 3774

View http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=107

UP THE IRONS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T-bird Tim View Post
    Best possible color combo on the SC also, red with black interior. What type of wheels do you plan on running? I just picked up a red on black 92 also. I have had several fast SCs but this time I just want it to look good and be reliable. It has the tweed interior but otherwise looks almost identical to yours. Im going to lower it and put the ram air hood on it with chrome saleen speed stars. As far as peformance Im just going to do the typical intake upgrades, a late model model blower and injectors and upgrade the exhaust. I have been really considering the feasability of dropping in a 4.6 from an '02 mustang but want to see if anyone else has done it and the level of difficulty involved. Good luck with yours
    Read the initial post lol ive already done the exhaust im lowering it and adding chrome cobra r with big brakes. Mine is at the body shop right now getting the cervini mach 1 hood and 3 post spoiler put on.

Quote Originally Posted by scskydivin View Post
    That sounds good. Send me a PM when your around here & we'll see what our schedules look like.
    It will be next week sometime my mobile is 618 727 4137 text me so I have your #

David

New pics of the cervini hood and cobra R's posted
    MEMBER #2488 best rwhp 504 485 torque
    2016 shootout Best of show award
    2015 Carlisle Best of show modified, 1st place 92 93 SC and Celebrity's choice award winner.
    2014 Shootout Best of show 1st award winner
    2014 Comp cams VIP Car craft street machine nationals
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p...e_view&id=7152

Looks good! Now if it will just run as good as it looks.
    US Navy Veteran Retired Best Dyno 458HP 556TQ
    "I've done so much with so little for so long that now I can do anything with nothing."

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p..._view&id=28414B

It will run good after this winter but first it must handle as good as it looks!
    MEMBER #2488 best rwhp 504 485 torque
    2016 shootout Best of show award
    2015 Carlisle Best of show modified, 1st place 92 93 SC and Celebrity's choice award winner.
    2014 Shootout Best of show 1st award winner
    2014 Comp cams VIP Car craft street machine nationals
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p...e_view&id=7152