2011 Shootout Pics and Video

cory i have your dyno vid. neibert i missed yours, thought i had it but remember walking in the shop and you quit at two pulls,you went thru your pulls quick.

i'll do more work tonight to get video up.

cory i have your dyno vid. neibert i missed yours, thought i had it but remember walking in the shop and you quit at two pulls,you went thru your pulls quick.

i'll do more work tonight to get video up.

Chris,

That's okay...Ricardo's pal was there and he got both pulls on Ricardo's camera. It would have only taken one pull if we didn't have to get two more people for the backseat in addition to the two who were already in the trunk, to stop it from spinning the tires.

David

Chris,

That's okay...Ricardo's pal was there and he got both pulls on Ricardo's camera. It would have only taken one pull if we didn't have to get two more people for the backseat in addition to the two who were already in the trunk, to stop it from spinning the tires.

David

Damnit I know I was there then. I told the people to get out of the back seat so your tires didn't get cut. I don't know where the video went from the camera.:confused:

Chris,

David

I got vids lots of them but they are high def and take a long time to load. I will work on them this weekend.

Here's a neat picture.

IMAG0392.jpg

Im tellin ya...I would do new line, caliper, and bearing just because. 130 roll over would be baaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd.

SWS

Back