Custom mousepads

Dirtyd0g

Got all these mousepads just sitting here figured I could do something interesting with them. Anybody wanting one that will be at KY Horsepower send me a pic of your car and I will put it on the mousepad. I think $4 each is fair. Anyone not going can have some to but you have to pay shipping.
Alan

Got all these mousepads just sitting here figured I could do something interesting with them. Anybody wanting one that will be at KY Horsepower send me a pic of your car and I will put it on the mousepad. I think $4 each is fair. Anyone not going can have some to but you have to pay shipping.
Alan

I wish I knew that before(

I wish I knew that before(

I actually forgot all about those mouse pads. I bought them for 08 shootout I think and we bought way too many. Went looking in the closet and found a box of blank mouse pads. I have no problem shipping them, to you or to Dave's
Alan

Alan

Alan,

I'll send you some pictures in the next few days. Put me down for 10 of them.

David

send pics and note quantity of each pic to alan at dirtydogperformance dot com

For those of you who try to type in the email address that way assemble it first typing it out helps to prevent search bots from spamming me. Haven't had that problem with anyone here in particular but recently someone got confused by it.
Alan

Is this open to anyone if we send you a picture?
I will pay shipping to Canada no problem.

Thank you
Drew

Bad news, I have to order a new printer the yellow nozzle or whatever it is died. We lost magenta on the last one of these. I ordered it but the mousepads are going to have to be mailed now.
Alan

Bad news, I have to order a new printer the yellow nozzle or whatever it is died. We lost magenta on the last one of these. I ordered it but the mousepads are going to have to be mailed now.
Alan

Alan I don't mind paying extra to cover the shipping cost.

David

Alan

DANGIT!!!!! Allen I just saw this again... forgot all about it! It would have been cool to have this done... Ah well, guess I will get up with you later on this.

Last edited:
I ordered a replacement printer directly from epson so it would be under warranty this time. Stores don't want to warranty them after 30 days and this one was about a year old. Our last one lasted about a year and a half. It wouldn't be bad if we used it all day every day but we probably use it for about an hour a week. I thought the last one did this from lack of use so we made sure to use this one every few days. Still lost a color. I found a shop in lexington that repairs them, at a little higher cost than a replacement printer.
Alan

Back