FS 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC-Auto

AB's91SC

Up for sale is my 1990 Supercoupe. I'm the second owner of this car and it has 105,*** original miles on it. The car is my daily driver and runs and drives great and I haven't had any issues with the car, other than the maintenance. A/C works great. It still has the factory radio and works good with the exception of a bad subwoofer. The drivers seat is fairly worn but no rips on it. The carpet is in great shape as for the rest of the interior. The dash does have a crack on it. The transmission shifts great and no issues. Does not have a sunroof. So I will list the rest below:

-Red exterior, black leather interior.
-New rack and pinion.
-Michelin tires with 80% thread left.
-Kook headers with,
-SCP Full exhaust - 2 1/2" to 3" to 2 1/2"
-38lbs. injectors with high flow regulator.
-195lph fuel pump.
-73 C&L Mass Air Meter
-70mm Supercoupe Throttle Body.
-3" Cold air intake
-Ported Eaton with 10% Supercharger Pulley (Supercharger has been ported and rebuilt by SCP a few years ago)
-Tokico shocks all the way around.
The bad:
-No heat, heater core went bad. Needs replacing. **Replaced the heater core. Heater is working fine.**
-Paint is fading on the roof and some areas on the side.
-Will need the front bushings. **Fixed the front and rear suspension. All is tight and clutter free.**
-Has a small oil leak. I believe it is coming from the front seal.

Im asking $4,000 obo. The car is not perfect and does have minor issues but its nothing big. I still have all the original parts I swapped out and will include them if needed. I will update the list if I recall on something I missed.

The car is located in Dayton, Texas. Just east of Houston.
Thanks for looking.

The car is sold.

Last edited:
Bump to the top! Need to sell soon. It really is a great car to drive. I have had no issues with it other than maintenance.

did those mats come with the car? did u custom make them or u buy em from a dealer?? Looking for a set now that ive seen yours!

mats

Are you sure you want to keep those mats??? I mean your selling the car anyways, the mats arent going make or break the sale. I will make a reasonable offer. Otherwise i will just get custom embroidery on the stock ones.

Is the car still avail?
would you take $3000?
is it definitely highway worthy? Live here in Dallas.

It's a nice looking SC.

Back