80lb Siemen Deka Injectors $255 Shipped

BirdofPrey97

Trying a group buy again. How many do we have interested in 80s? Siemens EV1 standard length/size

Be 255 for 80s lower 48 to tlundvall at gmail dot com

Depending on how many we buy is what makes the price. That is for the first 36 bought. We get more than 6 people that PAY they will get cheaper.

If we do not get 6 people than none will be purchased.

Have to get people with the $ no later than 02/15/2012. If you do not have the $ or not sure if you will have the $ by that date please do not post until you do to help keep the thread clean. If you have questions Please PM me.

Paid

Full Length EV1
1. 92bird
2. Explicit_Spade
3. Ghost00GT
4. 92bird 2nd set
5. 92bird 3rd set
6. rzimmerl
7. Pure2sin
8. QuikL36

Full Length EV6
1. Blown38 16 injectors

Shorty EV1
1. SCrazy 6 injectors

Last edited:
Count me in for 1 set

Folks, jump on this. A better deal simply cannot be found.. I have looked.. Trust me. Not Ebay, not amazon, not anywhere.

Next best price I found was Racetronix.com.. $299.94 plus shipping.

This group buy saves us over $50 a set since it includes shipping.

JUST DO IT!!

Jeramie

Could I jump in with a set of shorties in lieu of the standard length??

Not at this time. They would have their own pricing, which I could get for you. If there is a group of people needing them please let me know via PMs.

Let's get the first order going before any variables come into play.

Todd, just sent $263 to your tlundvall at gmail dot com address via paypal (255 + paypal fees)

I noticed you said tlundvall at gmail dot com on club gp, and birdofprey97 at gmail dot com here.. For the others, can you confirm which email we should be sending payment to?

I just sent it to tlundvall because i've dealt with you before at that addy.

Thanks for putting this together!

Jeramie

Todd, just sent $263 to your tlundvall at gmail dot com address via paypal (255 + paypal fees)

I noticed you said tlundvall at gmail dot com on club gp, and birdofprey97 at gmail dot com here.. For the others, can you confirm which email we should be sending payment to?

I just sent it to tlundvall because i've dealt with you before at that addy.

Thanks for putting this together!

Jeramie

Jeramie, thanks for reminding me of that. The birdofprey97 was for questions. Payments go to tlundvall.

Is there still room in this group buy for me? I wasn't expecting this to resurface. I'm quite surprised. I can't really afford this for another 1.5 weeks or so though... :(

I think Todd is extending the deadline to Feb 15.

I am working on 2 additional local guys to add to the list as well.

Jeramie

Back