KC Christmas Meet

Nettlesd

It's that time again to start thinking about this gathering. Post up suggestions on where we should meet.

Gift exchange for those who want to participate. Please bring a $20-$25 gift to do a little swap meet (automotive gifts only and not to exceed $25 but must be at least $20 worth).

Date: Dec 11

Time: 12:00 p.m.

Place:

Smokehouse BBQ
8451 NW Prairie View Road
Kansas City, MO 64153
(816) 587-3337

Type: Lunch

Last edited:
This sounds like fun. But we also need to think of what day or days. More then likely a Sunday or Saturday like the 3rd or 4th or maybe even the 10th or 11th. I probaly would not do it any later then that.

Welll...we need to knock down a date and then setup who is coming. If we are going to do the hat exchange we kind of need that.

SWS

It's normally been the 2nd Sunday in December, at 12:00, so let's knock it down to Dec 11th.

Now, where do we want to meet? In the past, we tried to move it around to accommodate those who were coming. If Ken Wagner is coming maybe we should move it towards North KC?

Start naming some good places to eat so that we can make a decision.

Zona Rosa and then Smokehouse BBQ? Sound ok with everyone? This way Ken can get his BBQ and his wife can do some shopping.

Looks like we have a winner. I'll update the first page showing where we are meeting and the time.

Smokehouse BBQ

ADDRESS
Kansas City, MO 64153

PHONE
(816) 587-3337

Who is doing the gift exchange? We don't have to do this so don't feel bad if you don't want too.

Looks like we have a winner. I'll update the first page showing where we are meeting and the time.

Smokehouse BBQ

ADDRESS
Kansas City, MO 64153

PHONE
(816) 587-3337

Who is doing the gift exchange? We don't have to do this so don't feel bad if you don't want too.

I will bring something;)

Ken

Oh, oh, . . . can I play? Ken, if you're coming out I have a new set of mid-length headers and I want to get the ball flanges replaced. Will you do it? If so, i'll send them with you, if you have space, and i'll pick them up when they are done.

Oh, oh, . . . can I play? Ken, if you're coming out I have a new set of mid-length headers and I want to get the ball flanges replaced. Will you do it? If so, i'll send them with you, if you have space, and i'll pick them up when they are done.

Sure can do

Ken

Back