Going junkyard hunting again now has a complete Blk/blk 93 auto

SC Seats

By chance, did the SC in that lot have its front seats still? What shape were they in?

Thanks,

Pete

front seats had some small tears in them

i picked up a few things people asked for yesterday i didnt have alot of time
ill send p.m's to those people

i might make it next week, ill be in the middle of moving so not sure if i can fit it in my schedule

control arms

What are you asking for the lower control arms? I'd be interested in a pair.
Thanks
Adam

ill be asking $150 shipped for pairs of aluminum control arms due to being a pain in the butt to remove there are 3 marks in the junkyard all have aluminum diff's as well
if you would like a pair i would like a deposit so i dont waste my time pulling them to have to hold onto them and wait for them to sell

I picked up some good condition wiper cowl panels today with no cracks these are hard to find

3 sets of these $60 shipped for each pair

94-95 5 speed console top $100 shipped

Last edited:
consider the console sold:) you wouldnt happen to have the base as well would you?

inbox is full
please call me asap 352-512-1466

Last edited:
does the base differ from 5speeds to automatics? i can easily pull any color base if you need one

the car this came from was in a differnt yard then i went to today i might still be there

does the base differ from 5speeds to automatics? i can easily pull any color base if you need one

the car this came from was in a differnt yard then i went to today i might still be there

the bases are the same between the two. if you could get the base as well that would be awsome

Hey if you ever come across driver and passenger seat trim for an SC with dual full power seats let me know. In mocha perferably but I can paint. No cracks!

Back