2 SC's at Pull-A-Part in Memphis

Black carpet that's not trashed, any misc side panels, sun visors and maybe even seats but they are probably rough.. black console maybe

see how much for a tensioner is for the serp belt.. shipped to 63146.. if they are in good shape with decent mileage on em mayb all the tensioners. Mine has soo much play in it its and is so tight its making the belt walk

Sorry guys. I am not gaffing any of you off. The Dakota R/T that I traded my SC for still doesn't have a front bumper. The company I ordered it from is dragging their feet and I figured I would have the bumper by now but that didn't happen. I really dont want to put that in my Wrangler. Might mess up the inside. I have the bumper tracked and it should be here on Wednesday. Shouldn't take but maybe an hour to get it back on and the fogs installed and then I will be in business. As to bumpers. The only way to ship those without charging jack loads for shipping is Greyhound. When the bumpers are on the car they are stout but when they are off they are bendy flexy. I would hate to take two bumpers off and ship them to anyone and when they get there they are bent to shiznit. Still pondering. I wish someone would get this 5 speed out of my storage building.

Some of what I already have

A few things. Also have a nice set of 8mm plug wires.

Attachments

• pullies.jpg
    pullies.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 23
  • sunroof motor.jpg
    sunroof motor.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 26
  • tbird rear.jpg
    tbird rear.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 23
  • belts.jpg
    belts.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
more............

Close up of one of the lenses. Both left and right lenses are flawless. Shine like a new penny. That black trim piece goes over the dash slide storage area. 2 tabs are there but the one on the skinny end isn't. I have tried many times to get these off intact but they are as problematic as the idiot sunroof mount in the 89-91 models. The single switch with no light. One day I will get one off intact. The water line is in great shape. Not sure if the temp sensor works though. Only issue with this is the tube that holds the little round plastic piece that says"Don't remove when hot" was broke into. There was a hose attached with a plug on the end of it to compensate. Looks like a monkey did it so I just took it off. The part that the screws go into that has the gasket is in almost perfect shape. Isn't warped or rusted at all. Should just bolt right on with 3 inches of gasket and RTV. LOL

Attachments

• trim.jpg
    trim.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 18
  • lens.jpg
    lens.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 16
  • tube.jpg
    tube.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 17
  • water.jpg
    water.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
1 Donor car

This is the white one. Didn't get a picture of the blue one.

Attachments

• tbirds boouy.jpg
    tbirds boouy.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 28
I have a 89 sc is the dash in good shape in eithe of the junked cars?
Will check. One of is cracked to hell and back but I can't remember which. I will take more pix tomorrow and post them here tomorrow. Can't get any big stuff but I will try to get the little odds and ends.

I know both have auto-dim. So maybe the multifunction switches? I don't know. The devil is in the details sometimes. Just thought of the rear lights on the interior. I remember mine were browned from heat from the bulbs. Will check that to. Everyone thinks about how their fender has a dent but sometimes forgets a tiny cover for a switch or small thing like that.

The Blue SC.

Took pix. Hope you can tell whats good or not. Has an LX steering wheel but I checked the VIN and it is an SC.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
White SC pix won't upload

Have pix of the white one but it hangs when I try to upload. Just sits there. Will try again later.

The White S/C...

Dash on this one is uncracked.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 38
Seats

Did those SC's still have their front seats in them? If so, what condition were they in?

Thanks,

Pete

WOW, just saw the pics. Nevermind, lol. Thanks for sharing though!

hey drummer about that 5 speed you have more details like year, miles. and how much to get it to 30458 thanks im in the market for 1.

Back