For Sale - Re-built SC Engine and 5-speed Tranny

AB's91SC

I am selling the engine and tranny out of my 91SC. I had the engine rebuilt a few years ago and when my brake system went bad in 07 I just parked the car. It has roughly 25k miles. The engine is bored over .30 and has heavy duty valve springs with SCP roller rockers and it has a BHJ Steel Harmonic Balancer. I'm selling complete with brackets, idlers, water pump and power steering pump. The pumps where installed new at the time. A/C, supercharger and piping will not be included. The tranny does need some work, grinds third but I was told that the flywheel needs to be chimed. The clutch was replaced at the time with a Motorcraft clutch and pressure plate. Good slave cylinder as well, changed that also. I'll post some pictures of it soon.

Asking $1200 for all plus shipping obo.
Thanks for looking!

Do you have any Dyno numbers from the car?

More details on pistons, rods, valve train, push rods, cam specs.........

The engine has been sitting for 5 years without running?

Do you have any Dyno numbers from the car?

More details on pistons, rods, valve train, push rods, cam specs.........

The engine has been sitting for 5 years without running?

The internals are all stock. At the time of the rebuild I couldn't find a cam so the cam is stock. I don't have any dyno numbers for the engine. The car has not been driven since late 07 but the engine would start and I ran it often. Didn't ever have any issues with it starting anytime all the time. It doesn't smoke or misfire. Runs smooth.

Bump for the week.

A picture of the engine and tranny.

Attachments

• IMG_1156.jpg
    IMG_1156.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 203
Bhj

May be interested in the balancer if you get to the point of parting instead of selling whole
Thanks
Adam

Bump...

Sold the engine.

I have the tranny, motorcraft clutch, pressure plate, and a B&M Short throw shifter! I can do the B&M for 175 shipped. Make me an offer on the other stuff.

Back