Edward Andrews

Dahoopd

Email:the-big-e@mindspring.com
User:the-big-e
Vendor: Individual

I purchased a grey early model console top 10/8/2011. It was agreed upon that the switches and trans boot were not included. I was told the tab that holds the spring for the ash tray door was broken, and agreed to continue the purchase. No word was said about the ash tray door missing and a crack being in the top.

I contacted Ed and made him aware of the issues and Ed stated he would find an ashtray door. Needless to say 2 weeks had gone by with no effort to correct the problem. I contacted Ed again and told him I need a complete console top and would settle for a black one since most of the dash surround is black. I explained that I knew black was more desirable and would pay a little more if necessary. Ed said he would refund my money if the item was sent back and asked for an email address to send pictures of the black one he had. Needless to say, I never received pictures and the issue has not been resolved.

I was obviously not going to return the piece of junk I have prior to getting pictures and be stuck with nothing. It should not take nearly a month to correct a problem.

Email:the-big-e@mindspring.com
User:the-big-e
Vendor: Individual

Back