90 35th Anniversary: First SC

Mapzoner

A few days ago I was fortunate to pick up a 1990 35th Anniversary SC locally. The car is in decent shape for being almost 22 years old and was always kept in a garage. It is in all original condition and I plan on keeping it that way. It does need some work but I don't need to drive it so that works out good for me. It was a two owner car with me being the third. First owner had it most of it's life then was inherited and the second owner had it for about the last 4 years and didn't drive it much.

This is my first SC but not my first Thunderbird. I also have a 94 LX that has been my daily driver for 13 years. I've put 210k miles on it myself and have done a lot of work to it. It has the 3.8 NA but I didn't buy it for power or to race it. Just about everything has been replaced on it and it has some nice mods/upgrades, the motor was rebuilt last spring and has just under 8k miles on it now so it's ready for another 250k.

I am also a member of TCCOA and realize the vast wealth of information the site contains. from the tech articles to the people who have been there and done it themselves then documented everything. I always wanted a SC and now that I have one I knew I had to grab a membership here so I could have access to the valuable information I am going to need. These websites are far more valuable than any service manual.

Kelly

Back