parting out 90 engine and other items

coupe crazy

SCCoA Member
I'm parting out a rebuilt 90 engine with a broken crank. All parts available.
Also up for sale:
89-93 rear bumper cover. $50
8 early style wheels w/center caps $20 ea.
4 late style wheels w/center caps $20 ea.
Headlight housings in various conditions $5 ea.
Marker light housings in various condition $5 ea.
Sideview mirrors in housings $10 ea.
94 red leather/cloth front seats $40 ea.
94 red dash $50
94 red center console $15
94 red passanger side door panel $10
96/97 marker light housings $20
89 4r70w $50 150,xxx needs pump seal
8.8 2:73 ring and pinion $30
89-93 guage cluster 14x,xxx $20

All prices are very negotiable and do not include shipping. PM email address for pics. Ask about specific engine parts for pricing too much to list. Other items also for sale ask if I don't have it posted. Thanks!

Last edited:
console top

Not a problem. Its an auto top should have put that in there. I do have a 5 speed top as well but is has 2 holes drilled in it where the previous owner had a toggle switch and alarm installed. Which one are you wanting to check out?

what kind of condition is the bumper cover in? Any broken tabs? pics?

Th cover is in overall good condition, I would give it 7 or 8 out of 10. No broken tabs. It will need paint do to some scratches in the paint, other than than that it is good to go. PM me or post your email and I will send you pics.

You don't still have 1994 car with the red interior do you? Need a few small odds and ends for one I bought.

Dave

red interior

I do have the car with the red interior. Keeping the car just swapping out all the interior to black and tan. If you are a little more specific as to what you are looking for I will see if I still have it. If I don't have it Macros also has a thread with red interior parts for sale he may have what you need.

Does it have a working Vehicle Maintenance Monitor? I need a VMM for my car. PM me a price shipped to 92626. Thanks!

need 2 wire plug in

A plug from the top of the motor slightly to the passenger side . Also auto radiator. mine was stolen for the copper along with three other vehicules

I need the right side engine mount brackets, or at least the lower one and dipstick. Don't need the tube. Let me know if you can help out.
Thanks!
Mark

Back