beautiful 95 sc, 18k miles

Bruce

I got the old man convertible syndrome, wife says super coupe has to go. I am original owner, car garaged , driven couple times a week, never abused. Has 18k miles, is a 5-speed standard shift. Black with mauve leather int. A few mods:70 mm throttle body, 73mm mass air meter, enlarged sc top, kooks headers with true dual exhaust.. Also17x8 mazzi chrome wheels, k&n filter. Also cobra -R hood. I have all original parts available. It's a car show trophy winner. I was one of the first sccoa members (nr. 10). 15,000 I live in the Tulsa area

Pictures of thunderbird

Additional pictures of the car are located on photobucket.com under the name brucelongo

Attachments

• IMG_0224.jpg
    IMG_0224.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 827
  • IMG_0231.jpg
    IMG_0231.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 683
Bruce beaitiful car. These cars are hard to sell even in the condition of yours when approaching the 10,000 let alone 15,000 nowadays. Not saying it isnt worth it to someone or to you. But perhaps why there hasnt been much interest. If you need to get rid of it to get the car you really want, you may have to bite the bullet on this.

Good luck with the sale its a beauty. Bets color cobo in my opinion and a 5 speed to boot

Very interested. Great color and low miles... just what I've been looking for.

Selling my 72 Mach 1 on eBay. Ends Saturday. I'll contact you when I find out how much I'm allowed to spend.

Beautiful 95 SC 18k miles

Does anyone know if Bruce still has his SC for sale? I would like to contact him? Any suggestions? Thanks

Beautiful 95 SC

I'm still looking to see if Bruce is still selling the 95 SC 5 speed? Does anyone have any idea? He was thinking of selling it out of OK. Please help. Thanks

Back