SOLD~~1995 Thunderbird SC - Pearl White, Auto - $2800

TTT

Where'd you guys that are intested go? :confused::p
I may be interested. I've been dying to find another SC but there are none in the central IL area. You seem reasonably close. I might have a buyer on my Mustang GT tomorrow, so hopefully it sells for what I am asking. Maybe if it does and if you still have the car, we can meet halfway somewhere so I can take it for a spin.

I may be interested. I've been dying to find another SC but there are none in the central IL area. You seem reasonably close. I might have a buyer on my Mustang GT tomorrow, so hopefully it sells for what I am asking. Maybe if it does and if you still have the car, we can meet halfway somewhere so I can take it for a spin.

Sent ya a PM. :cool:

SC for sale

Our 91 SC is on it's last legs. With 192k, it is needing more work than I want to put in it, brakes, another water pump, and tie rod ends again.

What repairs would yours need?

Our 91 SC is on it's last legs. With 192k, it is needing more work than I want to put in it, brakes, another water pump, and tie rod ends again.

What repairs would yours need?

It depends on whether you're talking making a show car out of it or a daily driver. If you're just talking a daily driver, it needs nothing. There's been a squeak in the front suspension that I haven't figured out, but other than that, it rides and drives very well. Fresh trans, good running engine, fresh brakes, most wear-prone suspension parts were replaced, etc. I wouldn't be afraid to drive to to Oklahoma!

For a show car, it would need a little work, being a mostly-original 17yr old car. :)

Bump...here's a couple of pictures to show the current look...with some sunshine!

Might be the final bump...if you're thinking about it, don't wait! :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0120.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0123.jpg