SOLD~~1995 Thunderbird SC - Pearl White, Auto - $2800

Car is sold!

A young man who lives in the area bought it on Friday. He had been looking for one for the past two years, and was quite excited to have bought the car. I expect that he will join the SCCoA shortly. :D

Thanks for the interest!

Thank you Chris - we told him abou the shoot out and he seemed really interested, so maybe we'll see him in October. :D

must just be one of those people who turn cars over quickly trying to make money on them. BOOO on him..not an sc lover

and I love that the pics where taken at Matt's house!

must just be one of those people who turn cars over quickly trying to make money on them. BOOO on him..not an sc lover

and I love that the pics where taken at Matt's house!

He's a young guy (18/19) and seemed like he was planning on keeping it a long time...I think he said this was the first car he'd ever bought. His father had SC's in the past and he wanted one too. I don't know what all is influencing his decision to sell again so soon, but I'm sure he doesn't want to. Don't take it too hard on him, Melissa. :) Maybe he'll be candidate for another someday in a few years.

well maybe there is hope for him...I just dislike ppl who get them and find they have to work a little bit harder than u do on a mustang and give up on them

Back