1.7 AR, MP Front Mount, SCU Heads, Kooks headers....

85mm TB. Return spring was weak so anexternal one was retrofitted. How does $200 sound? Or make a serious offer

Sorry to disappoint, but the 475rwhp number came on what is better known around here as the "Heartbreaker" dyno, no fudging required. ;)

take it easssssssssssssssssssssy dave the secrets safe with me! Ira told me all about it!;) Im just kidding i dont want you to be upset =(

Iraaaa.....No deleting allowed!

I was going to make a comment about his great dyno number that day but if I remember correctly he spent more time running around trying to buy a useable set of plugs then he did on the dyno!! :p

Then I figured it just wasn't worth the effort....... ;)

Ira

Mailbox

Hey Damon, Cleanout your mailbox:D

Thanks, I sorta figured the springs would b a bad idea after you described your "storage" system:p I got caught by a couple suprize bills as of late, which burned the SC toy budget pretty bad:cool: so I think I am gonna stay out of the engine for now. Kinda sucks cause I know I'll end up doing it sooner or later, Only it'll be double the work.:rolleyes: Why don't you like the Scorpion RRs? Even with no ratio change, and stock cam they should be good for less friction, which = more power & less heat. Just not enough to b worth the $$$?
Thanks
Adam

He does that alot. I think its a new york thing. Speaks before he thinks.:p

Nah, it has nothing to do with geography. It's age related. It's what happens when you reach the point where you don't give a damn about being politically correct or being bothered explaining everything you say ;)

You don't get it, too bad. I know what I meant :cool: :D

Ira

Hey Damon, Cleanout your mailbox:D

Thanks, I sorta figured the springs would b a bad idea after you described your "storage" system:p I got caught by a couple suprize bills as of late, which burned the SC toy budget pretty bad:cool: so I think I am gonna stay out of the engine for now. Kinda sucks cause I know I'll end up doing it sooner or later, Only it'll be double the work.:rolleyes: Why don't you like the Scorpion RRs? Even with no ratio change, and stock cam they should be good for less friction, which = more power & less heat. Just not enough to b worth the $$$?
Thanks
Adam

Definitely not worth the money or headaches in my opinion. Any HP gained would be minimal. On my stock 5.0 I gained 12rwhp going from 1.6 stamped to 1.73 rr..Not a bad gain but you wouldnt even get that being the gain was probably due to the increased lift and the tuneup I performed before the dyno run. Ive also had RR failures in the past.....Rarely do you ever see a factry rocker fail......Just not worth it

Nah, it has nothing to do with geography. It's age related. It's what happens when you reach the point where you don't give a damn about being politically correct or being bothered explaining everything you say ;)

You don't get it, too bad. I know what I meant :cool: :D

Ira

I was at that point before I started getting older haha! Its a NY thing!

I was going to make a comment about his great dyno number that day but if I remember correctly he spent more time running around trying to buy a useable set of plugs then he did on the dyno!! :p
Ira

my car never made any legit great dyno numbers. that day you were there it was all bs as usual.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Everything is sold for the most part. I will need to look around to see what else is left

I know where you are Tony!

Still have the UD pulleys need to look for the alternator still Dont recall if I actually put them all together but did see the crank and waterpump pullyon the shelf..I assume this is the reply to thread Flex?

Back