Silver SC on Kijiji $4000/64k km

Let's see ..... there's a white one in that garage... there's a black one beside that red one and there's a blue one in the other garage.

Nope, not a titanium one to be seen ... :D

If the pix are true, this car is a steal @ $4K.

Bruce

I thought that VW was gone;)

T-bird is a bit bigger than a VW. Besides I like to be able to get my lawn mower out of the back yard without turning it on its side. Call me spoiled.
Bruce, I thought you had one of each colour? This car is perfect for you. Lots of space, understanding wife, retired old fart. What more motivation do you need?
Alan

If the titanium car was a stick I'd be tempted ... :D

But, I'm going to look at a 61 tomorrow.

cheers
Ed N.

He's now modified the add to say it needs "frame" work and has jacked the price to $4900. Still a nice looking car though.

Link no longer works. Interesting to add that the car needs more work AND up the price? Man!
Alan

" I have had a mechanic look at the fame, It needs some very minor work to pass safety. I asked him if it was anything serious, he replied no."

Uh-oh ... :eek::eek::eek:

IMHO - Ifin it be needing frame work to "pass safety" it be too far along to repair.

Bruce

Can't be bad

Looking at that Passenger side rocker detail, I simply CANNOT see that there should be ANY rot of concern anywhere on that car!

Maybe the mechanic is interested?

Significant other says I am allowed to window shop but not touch......

Pete

Ain't it the driver's side the first to go?

Once it starts .... :eek:

Ya gotta religiously clean that cavity below the door hinges. Once moisture gets into that rocker insulation, it wicks in like a sponge.

Bruce

Back