Orlando Speed World Sunday Funday 12/4

Chris..... Yes I will be. Hope to see ya out there. Maybe you can give me some tips.... I really don't know what I'm doing. :D

Bryan

Well I had a good day at the track on Sunday. Was able to get 5 runs in and my best was 13.219 @ 105.04. My best ET to date. I can't seem to launch this thing without spinning. Think I have the air pressure close and I'm working on getting the correct amout of heat into the Street ET's. My best 60' was 2.063. Not all that great. My friend with the 70 Cougar running the same tires had a 1.87 60' but he does run a lower gear than I.

Oh well I'll keep working at it until I get my 12.9.

Bryan

Good to see you again Bryan. Your buddy needs a new trac lock. And you need a nice smokie burnout:).

I got a good video of you two on the hand held. And only you on the GoPro. You will have to wait till I get back home to upload them tho. Only gettin .31mbs upload on the cell phone.

Good to see you again Bryan. Your buddy needs a new trac lock. And you need a nice smokie burnout:).

I got a good video of you two on the hand held. And only you on the GoPro. You will have to wait till I get back home to upload them tho. Only gettin .31mbs upload on the cell phone.

Chris it was geat to see you again!

I told Phil after his 1st run the trac-loc wasn't performing correctly. During his burn-out the right was spinning and left barely broke lose.

I need to get a line-lock setup in the car. Anytime I tried to use the foot brake for the burn-out the car started to get sideways. One of the guys there told me to run the MT Streets at 15 psi and burn them until I see smoke. He was getting 1.7 60' times with his Stang with that combo. Think I have the pressure close to what is necessary but will play a bit more with it.

Please post the videos when you get home and thanks for offering the use of the GoPro on my car. Have a great vacation and spend lots of money here in our state.... we like to keep the taxes low and you tourists sure help with that :D

Bryan

Here's the videos
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kAZSkbr7Xp0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qC91sC4Wiyg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for posting the videos Chris. In the video, you can see Phil's Cougar definitely has a bad trac-loc. Only his right tire is spinning. I definitely need a better burn-out. Maybe if I can get a little more heat into the tires I can get my 12.99 run.

Thanks again.

Bryan

Back