To auto or to shift that is the question

You should just go with what your heart says. Don't force yourself to settle for an sub-par car just cause it's an manual. Go with the nicest one, u can always do an trans conversion later. People on here are always selling nice stuff to upgrade your car. Go with the most solid undercarriage, cleanest body and nicest interior. Pretty wheels and go fast stuff will always be available.

ture go with the one thats in the best shape, parts show up all the time.Sounds pretty rough I personaly drive an auto and I love it but just switch to a mtx later on and have a great car!!

The Momo wheels are interesting. That's a fairly nice wheel for what appears to be a quasi-clapped out car.

The car dose not look bad from the outside and under the hood for the age of the car. I am mostly hung up about the condition of the interior. In the mean time I have found a very nice 1996 Cougar XR7 with the 4.6 139k on the dial for 2000.00 and a 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII black on black with 137k for 2995. Both these other cars are spot less. But can I get in the same ball part on bang for the buck performance.

Bill

i have had both and my aod has lentek vavle body and a higher stall converter and it will put u back in ur seat ... 5 spd was a blast to drive... as u get older the auto is a better choice if u build the trans....

it to each his own what u pick .. they are both a blast to drive..

Back