2012 Carlisle

Ken Seegers

SCCoA Member
For those looking to save some money for Carlisle. Starting 12/16/11 until 12/31/11, you can save additional $5.00 off the preregistration of $40.00. The Preregistration price of $40.00 is good until 04/30/12, after that registration goes to $50.00.

So signing up from 12/16/11 to 12/31/11, your registration will be $35.00 instead of the normal price of $50.00.....30% savings!

Ken

Its that time already? I dont think it snowed more then one time here. :eek: June is a mighty long time.

I was hoping to postpone the madness untill after xmass...So who wanst to volunteer!@

I'll take care of the cruise again this year; probably work on a somewhat different route. Make sure you fill your gas tank BEFORE! :rolleyes: I'm sure I can supply some more raffle things again too. Are we still looking for a different hotel?

DW

I can supply a prize or two again this/next year.;)

I know I am not staying at the Super 8 again. :(

Id really like to get us at a different hotel. We keep saying it and never do. Bottomline is Hotel Carlisle isnt like it was back in early 2000. Also as far as trophies go If we dont get the sccoa to chip in for them we may not have them. Unless you think people would actually pay to be in an sccoa car show? Im going to be real short on funds this year. Im definitely going to try to get the tshirts going again however.

And I think the BBQ was a great idea if someone wants to head that up again. We pitch in, donate? Price per person for food? Or per individual item? Not looking for profits just dont want anyone spending pout of pocket for others

couple questions that arent upfront to me..

whats the "schedule" cruise friday, carshow sat and sun.. im just wondering what to expect.

im VERY interested in going this year, and have myself basically talked into going, i have my car sorted out basically.. good motor, will have a good blower, trans is built well, rearend.. now all the cars needs is a driver mod! how many people attend.. will there be a place to park a trailer? going down the highway.. with this c4 im at 3k... i dont want to stress this car on the pike.

couple questions that arent upfront to me..

whats the "schedule" cruise friday, carshow sat and sun.. im just wondering what to expect.

im VERY interested in going this year, and have myself basically talked into going, i have my car sorted out basically.. good motor, will have a good blower, trans is built well, rearend.. now all the cars needs is a driver mod! how many people attend.. will there be a place to park a trailer? going down the highway.. with this c4 im at 3k... i dont want to stress this car on the pike.

The cruise is usually through some country roads.....no high speed runs down a hightway, plus PSP are all over the place. We have about 20-30 people and we are always looking for more to come. Trailer parking I'm not too sure about. 3k is nothing to a SC.....I run that all day long.

Hope to see you there
Ken

Yes they have trailer parking on a lot outside the fairgrounds. Or if you pick the right hotel there is enough space in their lot.

alright. well im unsure what im gonna do.. drive or trailer. im looking forward to going. should be fun!

Dude, how on earth could you possible spend that much money when you live in New York? What did you do hire an arabic gold Caravan with camels, Women to blow fans on your face?
:) :eek:

Dude, how on earth could you possible spend that much money when you live in New York? What did you do hire an arabic gold Caravan with camels, Women to blow fans on your face?
:) :eek:

He is talking about rpm's. Tho I thought he was talking money at first too.

Hey Guys and Gals

Well, I actually have the summer off this year, and will be making the trip to Carlisle with my '95 S/C. Its never been there, so should be fun. I agree with some folks that the hotel Carlisle is a wee bit down and out these days. Might be good to try and find a better place to stay. Perhaps if we book a block early, we can get a good deal.
We had some good times there years ago, though:D
A cruise would be great. I am not sure if anyone is coming from Ontario, so if someone needs to share a room to save a few bucks, let me know. Some of you know me from Carlisle and the Shootout.
Hoping to meet some new friends and see some new cars.
CoolHnad
Matt Leskiw
905-244-5380
mattleskiw@sympatico.ca

Back