2012 Carlisle

hey guys

Hey fella's !!! Welcome to the 2012 Carlisle season.

FYI.....Spoke to a "representative" of the Hotel Carlisle. I asked if the cleanliness issue has been resolved and are there still issues with bugs in the beds.....Answer was NO!!! Still a disgusting place for them to say that.

Anyway, On a better note, hopefully, the Canadian Beer Pong team is back ....KEN, DAVE you know what I'm talking about.....;)

Olive garden again this year??? If so, will get things moving. Anyone want a different restaurant?

I think its fine but its up to you guys.

anyway, Ken, I will bring the babysitter again this year...FIREWORKS!!!!

Don

I plan to be there. Usually show up late thursday night. Will be staying at the roach motel in carlisle.:D But heck who sleeps at carlisle anyway.:rolleyes:

Olive Garden is fine with me.

Good the hear from you Don! Ken and I are booked for the Hotel Carlisle again. Should be there by lunchtime Friday. Olive Garden will be fine for Saturday...even if we can't get a waitress to come back to the hotel again!!!

Matt, I think Ken still has his Blackberry. We usually have dinner at Hooters in Mechanicsburg Friday night. Last year we left the the fairground around 5:00, lined up for the car cruise back to the hotels, got washed up and made Hooter's for around 7:00. Saturday night is Olive Garden. Not sure on the time, but I'm sure Don will post something once we're closer to the show and can get a semi-accurate head count. Ed is actually going to come?!?!

Dave

Carlisle Pre-registration discount ends April 30th and all registration fees will increase by $10.

:eek: 30 days to go to pre-register

Olive Garden is fine with me. I havent been to Carlisle in a few years Will be nice to see some of the old crowd. Hoping Ed and Drew from Ontario make the trip with me.
Matt

I know I been a little lazy about this..And I been really stressed out at work. But Karts are a go and the regulars get first dibs....

Back